11.09.10

Front Row @ Jason Wu Spring 2011

Diane Kruger was one of the stars who sat in the front row at Jason Wu’s Spring 2011 presentation.

The gorgeous German actress arrived just before the show started wearing a Chanel Fall 2010 Couture dress.

She’d arrived from attending the Karl Lagerfeld luncheon with Anna Wintour – so don’t hate her.

I was sat 2 rows behind Diane blinded by the lights of the photographers flash bulbs.

At the end of the presentation when Jason took his bow, Diane gave him a standing ovation which I thought was so sweet.

For the man who makes her look so pretty in custom gowns, it’s not wonder she wanted to show her appreciation for his work in this way.

Credit: Style.com

Jason Wu Spring 2011

Jason Wu Spring 2011

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

6 Responses to Front Row @ Jason Wu Spring 2011

1. Marvel September 11, 2010 at 18:29 #

Diane’s kinda losing her spark for me and I wish she would turn up in a outstanding gown/dress on her next appearance

2. sonia September 11, 2010 at 20:00 #

oh my God! what about a new section: Worst dressed of the week! my vote for Diane!

• Hannah September 11, 2010 at 21:51 #

my vote for Heidi klum. Diane is going downhill faster than Taylor Momsen did. I miss the old her. I fear she is tryind to be soemthing she is not, we all remember how bad Leighton got during her edgy phase.

3. mol September 11, 2010 at 20:22 #

I love her hair here, and unlike Sonia, I don’t think she is the worst dressed by any means…..but things are a bit sloppy through the middle in this quite complicated outfit (something which could simply have happened because of several hours of sitting (luncheon, taxi, Jason Wu’s show). Dianne hasn’t been perfect lately, but she still tries to mix it up (vs playing it safe) so I think it’s only a matter of time before she wows us once again.

4. Lee Ann September 11, 2010 at 20:43 #

Bland

5. Amber September 11, 2010 at 21:08 #

What a frumpy look! I agree, she would win my worst dressed this week- so far at least.