10.09.10 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Chanel Boutique Re-Opening?

Credit: INFEvents & Getty

Chanel Soho Boutique Re-Opening - Leighton Meester In Chanel

Chanel Soho Boutique Re-Opening – Leighton Meester In Chanel

"Never Let Me Go" Press Conference - Carey Mulligan In Marc Jacobs

“Never Let Me Go” Press Conference – Carey Mulligan In Marc Jacobs

17 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Chanel Boutique Re-Opening?

1. Kimi September 10, 2010 at 19:24 #

Rachel’s dress is the most beautiful but her make-up is too heavy. Leighton’s choice is really simple but absolutely gorgeous. She gets my vote.

2. Moxie September 10, 2010 at 19:27 #

I love Alexis and Rachel’s looks. I can’t decide if Diane looks like a pirate wench or if she should be serving beer at Oktoberfest. Either way, not a good look.

3. Naomi September 10, 2010 at 19:32 #

Between Alexa Chung and Rachel Bilson – I chose Chung. Sweet, simple look.
    I don’t like Leighton Meester’s look at all. Other than the necklace there’s nothing good about it. Her hair and make-up make her look so matronly.
    This was a bad one for the Gossip Girls IMO.

4. Marvel September 10, 2010 at 19:45 #

Leighton wins for me but this whole event was kinda lackluster. I would have thought with the GG girls and SJP we’d have more stand out looks.

5. Elisa September 10, 2010 at 20:24 #

I really don’t care for any of these looks. Diane – too messy. Alexa – like always, in my opinion, looking bad. Blake – like vintage shopping gone wrong. The rest – mehhh.

I picked Leighton Meester, because even though she looked boring, I did not dislike her outfit.

6. Laura September 10, 2010 at 20:30 #

Leighton for me no question. It’s simple, chic, and stunning.

7. kit September 10, 2010 at 20:44 #

SJP got my vote, not only for the actual dress but the way she paired it up with the other pieces to make it much more personalised. I really like this lighter blonde hair colour she’s got right now too.

8. f4fashion September 10, 2010 at 21:22 #

I am sooo loving Rachel B in this outfit, very confy yet very chic and surprisingly ankle boots are working really well with it! Rinko should have saved this amazing dress for a bigger event.

9. Polina September 10, 2010 at 21:47 #

Best dressed? Really? They all look kind of messy and considering the event, have no idea of the heritage of the great mademoiselle. Maybe it is a bad angle.

10. Ben September 10, 2010 at 22:29 #

I loved blake. hands down

11. Lara September 10, 2010 at 22:46 #

voted for Alexa

12. Lorraine September 10, 2010 at 23:49 #

I voted for Leighton. The dress fit her perfectly. She looked chic, sophisticated, really stunning. Also loving the eye make-up.

13. SkirtTheIssue September 11, 2010 at 01:04 #

Where is Liv Tyler?! If you can include a late entry, I thought Liv Tyler killed it at this event- she wore a back jumpsuit and black and white brogues- she looked great!

• Naomi September 11, 2010 at 15:57 #

I thought Chanel Iman’s look was the best that evening. Great dress, cute bag, great shoes, elegent hair & make-up.

14. Kaz September 11, 2010 at 06:56 #

Leighton looks amazing. Love it!

15. CreoleLady September 11, 2010 at 09:32 #

Lol, Kruger as pirate wench. Maybe I’ve been spoiled by Venice. My choice is none of the above. Not impressed by any of these dresses and certainly not the styling.

16. Chiara September 14, 2010 at 01:44 #

I think you guys are not seeing the details on Rinko’s dress. With the hair and the conservative pumps I think she was very Chanel-like.