10.09.10

Project Runway Finale – Heidi Klum In Robert Rodriguez

Heidi Klum was spotted arriving at the Lincoln Center in New York City to judge the Project Runway finale show yesterday.

The supermodel wore a custom Robert Rodriguez red suit with red YSL Trib Two’s.

Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

If it’s custom-made why does it appear to be too big for her?

Credit: PacificCoastNews

Who Wore Michael Kors Better...Heidi Klum, Iman or Chiling Lin?

Who Wore Michael Kors Better…Heidi Klum, Iman or Chiling Lin?

Front Row @ Roberto Cavalli Spring 2011

Front Row @ Roberto Cavalli Spring 2011

32 Responses to Project Runway Finale – Heidi Klum In Robert Rodriguez

1. dee September 10, 2010 at 21:09 #

Ew, I don’t like it. That particular shade of red looks bad on her. It’s an ugly pantsuit.

2. f4fashion September 10, 2010 at 21:14 #

You’re right FC, the suit seems very ill fitting despite that , a red suit with red pumps? I mean REALLY?…

3. Azra September 10, 2010 at 21:32 #

Is she become a part of Spice Girls or what?

• Tania September 11, 2010 at 12:12 #

lmao!

4. sonia September 10, 2010 at 21:34 #

i guess the problem is the jacket. not only because of the upper volume but It’s far to short, and she has long legs, so the is no balance in the suit. the total red, including the shoes doesn’t help either!

• Tania September 11, 2010 at 12:12 #

Totally agree!

5. ber September 10, 2010 at 21:35 #

Yikes, I don’t like anything about this look.

6. vicky September 10, 2010 at 21:35 #

Too red and too mumsy! The trousers appear to be highwaisted and the jacket is cut short – together it just doesn’t work at all. Add to that boring red Trib Two’s and it’s a full-on disaster.
    The only thing I like is her hair.
    Thanks for doing such an amazing job with updating throughout fashion week!!

• vicky September 10, 2010 at 21:43 #

BTW, after seeing photos of her on the runway it isn’t as bad as I thought, I think she looks OK. I guess the angle of this photo doesn’t do her justice but you’re right, it’s feels like a size too big (and why the total red?)

7. Andrew Mackinnon September 10, 2010 at 21:52 #

One word; UG-LAY! I am seriously not digging her style choices of late at all…

8. Marvel September 10, 2010 at 22:03 #

I do like the colour but dont like the execution of the look

9. Cristina September 10, 2010 at 22:05 #

Actually, I was thinking, if its custom made, and you have that body to work with, why is it so UGGGLLLY?

10. Jamie September 10, 2010 at 22:24 #

Despite the ill fit and the odd color choice, I actually think this look is nice – it’s refreshing to see her in something OTHER than a skintight mini dress full of sequins. For a woman with a to-die-for body, she’s been wearing a lot of unflattering lines lately. At least this outfit flatters her mile-long legs. Love her in adjusted menswear!

11. SarahV September 10, 2010 at 22:34 #

All I’m thinking is “hideous”… I hate how the shoes match! I hate it all!!

12. Leti September 10, 2010 at 22:43 #

I don’t know why, but I kind of like this look., even though I probably shouldn’t. I don’t even mind the shoes. I like red on a blonde, and I think the proportions are exaggerated by the unflattering camera angle–she looks better in every other picture I’ve seen. Most importantly, it’s a nice change of pace from her typical micro minis.

PS-Brava, FC for posting without interruption despite the fact that you must be busy attending fashion week events and shows here, there, and everywhere. We certainly appreciate it!

• Fashion Critic September 10, 2010 at 23:50 #

Luckily I’m too excited to sleep more than 5 hours

13. TheStylishTot September 10, 2010 at 23:50 #

I’m pretty sure the lens of the camera used to take the shot also had something to do that made her legs super long and distorted making her look like she’s on stilts. The fit of the pants and the vest aren’t that great. The same shade of shoes also made her legs look even longer.

14. RF September 11, 2010 at 00:12 #

Those shoes…definitely NO! :)

15. Laura September 11, 2010 at 02:37 #

I remember that pink Matthew Williamson suit she wore to the Season 6 show and now red in season 8. What’s with the need to dress up like a crayon, Heidi?

And my God, for being a fashion-based television show, PR judges wore some utter ugliness to the biggest event of the show. How are we supposed to respect your opinion of these designer’s collections if you can’t dress yourself well?

16. Amber September 11, 2010 at 03:01 #

Ew. Not good, not good at all!

17. Alicat September 11, 2010 at 03:05 #

The total red look is overwhelming. I just cannot like this neon colour. Despite this, if she had worn something in a different colour it would have broken it up a bit and given the eyes some relief – even regulation black pumps would have looked better. The jacket is too short and the pants ill fitting. Her hair suits her.

18. Idealist September 11, 2010 at 05:38 #

Heidi know when she find her a suit she goes all out with all colors in unison! Remember that pink pants suit she wore a while back? lol

19. Z FASHION BLOG September 11, 2010 at 06:00 #

I loved Blake’s dress.

I saw it in an editorial in the UK Bazaar and was like: I’d love to see this on the red carpet.

Glad the Blake listened to my prayers ;-)

20. HM September 11, 2010 at 10:01 #

Did she walk all the way to the Lincoln Centre? That would deffo explain a lot in terms of why she is wearing red from top to bottom…stop sign anyone? LOL!

21. Hellwafashion September 11, 2010 at 10:58 #

I need to lie down after the shock of that. She works in fashion, she has no excuse for the red shoes/red suit combo.
    Is it safe to say that on this occasion FC would have been happier to see black pumps?!

• Fashion Critic September 11, 2010 at 11:25 #

lol yes

22. Lee Ann September 11, 2010 at 11:38 #

This look just confirms what I have always though the woman has very little taste

23. Kaz September 11, 2010 at 12:39 #

I think with a white shirt and grey suede pumps this could be really stylish… without, not so much. I like the colour – just not so much of it!

24. Ben September 11, 2010 at 16:07 #

im hating the red shoes with this outfit, i think it would have looked awesome with some silver Louboutin’s

25. mochababe73 September 11, 2010 at 16:36 #

I don’t even know where to start. It’s just too much red. She needed something to break up the color

I love Heidi, but I don’t know why she would want to look like a 1970s pimp.

26. Kiwi September 12, 2010 at 12:18 #

Ha, Ha, I laughed for a long time after seeing her in this post

27. Ravis September 25, 2012 at 08:49 #

OMG Heidi …

You should come to our shop for some alterations ;)