Chanel Soho Boutique Re-Opening – Rachel Bilson In Chanel

Another star who also regularly attends Chanel events is Rachel Bilson.

She helped celebrate the re-opening of the Chanel Soho boutique in New York City last night by wearing a Chanel Fall 2010 dress.

At first I thought her dress had been watered down from the runway, but I believe that runway model is wearing a fringed necklace.

I’m glad Rachel didn’t wear a belt as I much prefer the silhouette without it.

I find myself surprised that I really like this look.

Usually I don’t think much of what Rachel wears, but she gets a thumbs up from me on this occasion even with the ombre hair and Brian Atwood ankle boots.

A black Chanel clutch completes the look.

Credit: Style.com & INFPhotos

Chanel Soho Boutique Re-Opening - Alexa Chung In Chanel

Chanel Soho Boutique Re-Opening – Alexa Chung In Chanel

Chanel Soho Boutique Re-Opening - Sarah Jessica Parker In Chanel

Chanel Soho Boutique Re-Opening – Sarah Jessica Parker In Chanel

11 Responses to Chanel Soho Boutique Re-Opening – Rachel Bilson In Chanel

1. Marvel September 10, 2010 at 16:17 #

I agree she does look decent in comparison to her recent appereances and I think thats mainly down to the dress and that she has down something with her hair. HATE the accessories though

2. Alina September 10, 2010 at 16:18 #

LOVE IT!

I love the dress + for once I really like her hair and make-up.

3. mol September 10, 2010 at 16:44 #

These lucky girls! A very pretty dress and well suited to Rachel who I often just like in more street style clothes.

4. moja31 September 10, 2010 at 17:46 #

she looks great, but then i think she usually looks pretty good.

5. Alex September 10, 2010 at 18:28 #

She looks amazing. Rachel has such a pretty face, I adore her make-up.
    she looks very “Chanel” here, classy but still bit sassy. I even like ankle boots. BDOTW worthy.

6. Laura September 10, 2010 at 20:24 #

I find myself surprised that I don’t hate this look. For such a dramatic look, I’m oddly ambivalent about it.

7. Hannah September 10, 2010 at 22:04 #

I wish she had worn the chanel black eyemakeup, or at least some more eyeliner (not taylor momsen). I just think the styling let it down slightly, the dress had a higher potential.

8. Amber September 11, 2010 at 02:03 #

the look doesn’t really work for me. i do like it better without that fringe necklace but something’s just missing.. not crazy about the ankle boots

9. Alicat September 11, 2010 at 03:16 #

I love this dress and she wears it well. She looks fresh-faced but a little edgy at the same time. My favourite look from this collection.

10. mochababe73 September 11, 2010 at 16:55 #

I like the dress even on Rachel whom often bores me. Then, she had to mess up the ankle boots. I wish that this footwear would just disappear.

11. Katie September 15, 2010 at 15:40 #

I love the dress, i agree don’t like the boots, she still looks great though