09.09.10 Sidewalk Style

Sidewalk Style – Victoria Beckham In Goat

Victoria Beckham was spotted out in New York City yesterday.

We all know about her obession with a certain Goat Kendal dress, but it appears she owns other pieces from the designers collection.

Whilst strutting her stuff in Manhattan, VB wore a Goat Lola wool crepe shift from the Fall 2010 collection which has 3/4 sleeves.

This jade green colour continues to be a great colour for her.

It looks like VB had the dress tailored to be more fitted.

I’m surprised she didn’t keep the original silhouette.

Brian Atwood heels and her own sunglasses complete the look.

The Fall 2010 Goat collection is on sale at Matches Fashion.

Check out this cheeky ad for “Intimately Yours by David and Victoria Beckham”.

I love how they don’t take themselves too seriously.

2010 Deauville Film Festival "The Debt" Premiere - Virginie Efira In Vanessa Bruno

2010 Deauville Film Festival “The Debt” Premiere – Virginie Efira In Vanessa Bruno

In Virginie Efira's Closet - Christian Dior Wave Ankle Boots

In Virginie Efira’s Closet – Christian Dior Wave Ankle Boots

15 Responses to Sidewalk Style – Victoria Beckham In Goat

1. Rebecca September 9, 2010 at 15:47 #

Yeah…but they are so hot!

2. Lisa September 9, 2010 at 15:56 #

LOVE IT!
    So fresh & pretty. Back to her best!!

3. jen September 9, 2010 at 16:16 #

i keep waiting & waiting & waiting for her to do smth fabulous with her hair & nothing happens :((((

• Dorian Gray September 9, 2010 at 16:34 #

I am waiting too and I’m bored by this hairstyle.

• Hannah September 9, 2010 at 19:19 #

I am bored, which is quite a feat considering it is her new hairstyle. it i sjust so wilting,, literally send a chill down my spine. I don’t know why but sh ehas lost so much fabulosity recently. I really miss it.

• Gaber September 9, 2010 at 18:14 #

Team-“cut it off”!
      She’s currently like an ageing knock-off of a Bratz-doll. With poor hair.

Seriously, short hair just does so much more for her.

4. Marvel September 9, 2010 at 17:02 #

Hmm.. I like the colour (which is similliar to her a fall dress of her’s) but I would have liked to have seen her in the original runway silhoutte

• Lee Ann September 10, 2010 at 18:16 #

Marvel – I own her fall dress the colour is very different-a cross between teal and emerald. But I agree about the original silhouette being better better.

• Marvel September 10, 2010 at 19:23 #

I think that the VB colour is more appealing than this colour. Question: Is the cut very good on VB dresses. I have contemplated buying one but I have yet to heard a good thing about how well her pieces are. cute. Thanks

• Lee Ann September 11, 2010 at 11:48 #

They are cut very small. I took a size up. That doesn’t bother me. The workmanship is not good. I wore it once so far and needed to take it back to selfridges to have the belt re stitched. I bought the green for the colour but it is doubtful if I would buy another given that for the same price I can buy much better made clothing. The material is good though.try one on and see. Trouble is each store gets about 5 pieces in 1 size each so they sell out very quickly. I cannot see how she is making any money in this venture.

5. kim September 9, 2010 at 17:41 #

nice simple but elegant dress.
    The ad is stupid. Oh please, who believes that stuff ? Every (paparazzi) picture of them together is like they have just met. VB doesn’t need that marketing machine behind “brand beckham”, that created image of a perfect marriage. She stands for herself, long before she met David.

6. Lara September 9, 2010 at 18:32 #

she looks gorgeous, but I’m already tired of Goat dresses on her

7. Alicat September 10, 2010 at 02:20 #

She has modified this dress to be nearer the cut of the dresses she wears from her own collection. Why bother? I find this look plain and boring.

8. Sharon September 10, 2010 at 05:58 #

Love her in this color, but I’m disappointed in her hair, too. It looks like she has very thin, limp haiir that needs a better stylist working on it. C’mon Victoria, you can do better.

9. Gretta September 10, 2010 at 09:16 #

Goodness, what I wouldnt give to be stuck in a lift with David! HOT! Was there a dress we were supposed to comment on? I cant remember…