“Glee” Season 2 Premiere – Dianna Agron In Carolina Herrera

Dianna Agron continues her love affair with Carolina Herrera.

The “Glee” actress attended the Season 2 Premiere of her hit TV show in LA on Tueday night wearing a saffron Carolina Herrera Resort 2011 dress.

Her inverted pleated off-the-shoulder dress had a black scalloped detail on the neckline.

I adore this look head-to-toe.

Carolina Herrera is often associated with people like Anna Wintour, but Dianna is giving the brand a shot of youthful exuberance with recent red carpet looks.

She’s like a young Charlotte York in her pretty Park Avenue look.

Credit: Style.com & INFEvents

Astrid Bergès-Frisbey In Chanel - 'I Origins' New York Screening

Astrid Bergès-Frisbey In Chanel – ‘I Origins’ New York Screening

"Glee" Season 2 Premiere - Jayma Mays In Tadashi Shoji

“Glee” Season 2 Premiere – Jayma Mays In Tadashi Shoji

17 Responses to “Glee” Season 2 Premiere – Dianna Agron In Carolina Herrera

1. moja31 September 9, 2010 at 04:08 #

she looks gorgeous once again, these two make a great team.

• mol September 9, 2010 at 06:51 #

I agree, a match made in heaven.

2. Laura September 9, 2010 at 04:10 #

Dianna has mastered the ladylike look while still keeping a youthful spirit and energy. Though I’ve liked a lot of the choices Lea and Jayma have made, Dianna is well and away the most consistant of the Glee cast for me. Rarely if ever does she make a mistake. And this is no exeption. I don’t usually like yellow on a blonde, but the black neckline gives a nice contrast.

3. KateS September 9, 2010 at 05:19 #

So pretty! Conservative, but very, very pretty. I’m amazed by how well this colour works on her.

4. Ev September 9, 2010 at 06:22 #

Even though she looks good, I feel like it is such a safe choice for her. I don’t see much of youth here, for me this look is quite boring.

• Leti September 9, 2010 at 12:57 #

I completely agree. The hair doesn’t help, either. She looks lovely, but my first thought was that it was a little matronly. She should have at least taken a page from Jayma’s book and had the dress shortened.

5. Lalitha September 9, 2010 at 06:59 #

The yellow-and-black colour combo usually reminds me of bumble bees and taxi cabs but not so in this case! Dianna looks so pretty!!

6. Rachel September 9, 2010 at 11:46 #

She looks so good! A classic beauty, great dress, make up and hair do! Perfect 10 for me!
    I must say I really loved your comment: “She’s like a young Charlotte York in her pretty Park Avenue look.” :))) I agree! So true!

7. Ayesha September 9, 2010 at 12:03 #

my oh my….ANOTHER carolina herrera??
    needless to say she continues to look drop dead gorgeous!!

8. susan September 9, 2010 at 13:15 #

Who wouldn’t love Carolina Herrara? I’m glad that some actresses go for more of a classic, elegant look rather than the easy sexy look (cough cough Boobs Legsly cough cough).

9. dee September 9, 2010 at 13:24 #

Love it. She looks great and it seems like Carolina Herrera is the designer for her.

10. Alex September 9, 2010 at 15:10 #

I agree with you FC, when it comes to style she’s blonde version of Charlotte York.

Three events in a row she chose Herrera from the same Resort 2011 collection and she did look great, but if she continue wearing the same collection event by event, it might get a little safe and boring.
    I want her to continue be classy and sophisticated but maybe try something new.

11. Chloe September 9, 2010 at 15:28 #

She looks stunning, by far the best dressed at the event!

12. Rebecca September 9, 2010 at 15:55 #

It is gorgeous, but I think it would have looked more youthful with the shoes the runway model wore–and less safe.

13. Marvel September 9, 2010 at 16:52 #

I would have thought that this dress would suit Lea more but I LOVE it on Dianna

14. Sharon September 10, 2010 at 06:25 #

I wouldn’t change a thing about this look except her shoes. I do prefer the runway shoes, but otherwise Dianna looks wonderful. It would have been a great BDOTW earlier in the summer. Makes me a little chilly now (I’m in MN and winter’s coming).

15. Sonya September 11, 2010 at 09:37 #

I like the dress but I don’t like the detail on the neckline. It looks haphazard.