I’ve arrived in NYC, impatiently waiting for my room to be ready, but it’s a great time to catch up.

With Blake Lively twirling in Marchesa at “Fashion’s Night Out: The Show”, her co-star Rebecca Hall was holding the forte on the red carpet during the 2010 Venice Film Festival today.

The British actress was joined on the red carpet by Director Ben Affleck and the dashing Jon Hamm for the premiere of their new movie “The Town”.

Rebecca looked beautiful wearing a Vionnet Resort 2010 gown.

Her blue signature draped gown was beautiful against her pale skin.

The gown had slashed sleeves for dramatic effect and a sexy keyhole detail.

As much as I love the dress I’m not loving her hair swept to one side.

For the photocall earlier in the day she wore a Prada Resort 2011 dress.

I’m surprising myself by loving this look more than her red carpet look.

I love how playful the orange floral print silk flutter sleeve dress is, considering Rebecca usually goes for quite conservative no fuss looks.

Her impressive Prada Resort 2011 accessories included stacked resin bangles and nude platforms.

Which do you prefer?

Her premiere or photocall look?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

“Love to Love” Club – Alexa Chung In Rachel Antonoff

“Love to Love” Club – Alexa Chung In Rachel Antonoff

Sidewalk Style - Sarah Jessica Parker's Halston Heritage Tie Dye Sac Bag

Sidewalk Style – Sarah Jessica Parker’s Halston Heritage Tie Dye Sac Bag

18 Responses to 2010 Venice Film Festival “The Town” Premiere & Photcall – Rebecca Hall In Vionnet & Prada

1. Vidhya September 8, 2010 at 20:25 #

It was Ooh La La till i reached her feet.. clunky heels in both looks.. hw perfect it wud have been with something lighter… The belt in the vionnet looked good . maybe she shud have used it..

2. pipsqueak September 8, 2010 at 20:30 #

Ah, this is the moment I’ve been waiting for! Rebecca is the first and foremost reason why I want to see The Town. I love the statuesque look of her in Vionnet but the retro, playful print of Prada is so infectiously delightful. I really can’t choose.

3. Brooke September 8, 2010 at 20:36 #

I just find the Vionnet SO striking… though she could have done better with her shoe choice. Wish she had swept her hair back also.

4. Mahima September 8, 2010 at 21:48 #

i love the colour of the red carpet dress, so it wins for me.

5. Hannah September 8, 2010 at 21:58 #

I don’t mind the hari swept to one side, as, although I would prefer various othe rstyles, it completements the grecian inspired gown. I love the secodn look, what coudl ahve easily been a matronly dressischic, modern and young. She accessorises very, very well.

• mm September 8, 2010 at 23:16 #

I agree about the Photocall look. Love it ,sands the bangles. I dont think she needed so many matching all the colors in the dress.

6. sonia September 8, 2010 at 23:27 #

if you look her Prada dress for a whileyou can see the flowers in 3D!hehehe prefer the Vionnet but can’t forgive her forgetting the belt!

7. mol September 8, 2010 at 23:48 #

Both looks are great, but i personally absolutely adore the photocall Prada resort. I agree with Hannah that she dodged the potential matronly bullet with great flair and she does indeed accessorize well!

8. lou September 9, 2010 at 01:17 #

Both are great looks but I agree with you FC – I prefer the photocall look

9. AA September 9, 2010 at 02:16 #

Like the photocall look more as I agree with you on the hair, but she should of stuck with one or two colored bangles. Do not at all like the rainbow effect.

10. mochababe73 September 9, 2010 at 03:37 #

I like the color of the first dress. But not the dress itself. Not my style. Kind of looks messy.
    I love the second dress. Where the hem hits is a little weird, but I know that this is the “new” hemline.

11. KateS September 9, 2010 at 05:24 #

The photocall! Perfect! The red carpet look is a great colour, but I’m not really feeling those sleeves. It seems like it might be a better editorial than real-life dress – fabulous when carefully posed and lit, but underwhelming on the carpet.

12. Ayesha September 9, 2010 at 12:08 #

for me, the premiere look.
    i might have liked the photocall look more had she opted for a belt perhaps.

13. susan September 9, 2010 at 13:18 #

I like the Prada dress and the shoes.. looks great. Hate the colored bangles. Reminds me of that kids’ toy – the pyramid thing that you layer plastic rings on.

14. Marvel September 9, 2010 at 16:58 #

Prefer her photocall look. Dont like the sleeves of the Vionnet dress

15. Sharon September 10, 2010 at 06:29 #

Love the Prada photocall look, but I’m glad she left the ankle socks and most of the bangles at home.

16. eve July 7, 2011 at 12:08 #

i love the photo call outfit!!!

17. eve July 7, 2011 at 12:09 #

well i prefer the photo-call outfit ,it looks much better on her!!!!