Demi Moore was the first to wear this one sleeved Lanvin Spring 2010 dress nearly a year ago in October 2009.

She added a stunning necklace, a black clutch and black Lanvin ankle strap heels to her dress which she wore to the 2009 Freedom Awards.

Jennifer Lopez wore this dress is a gorgeous chocolate colour she arrived at the Neon Charity Gala in Moscow, Russia back in May.

She also opted for a statement necklace, Christian Louboutin clutch and Sergio Rossi heels.

Catherine Deneuve wore the dark grey version of the same dress when she attended the “Potiche” Premiere during the 2010 Venice Film Festival on Saturday.

Her necklace doesn’t make quite the same statement as Demi’s, as she also teamed her dress with a black clutch and black peep-toes.

Surprisingly Pace Wu wore the same dress on the same day as Catherine, but in a different colour.

The actress wore her taupe coloured dress to the “Bulgari And W Magazine Party” at the Hotel Cipriani in Venice on Saturday night.

She wore the same Lanvin ankle strap heels as Demi but Pace opted for the nude colour.

A Nina Ricci satin clutch and a multi-coloured beaded necklace completed her look.

Pace may have gone head-to-toe runway, but she looks far more elegant in this dress than Demi and Catherine, so she wins for me.

Credit: Style.com, Zuma Press & Getty

Stacy Keibler In Versace - 'The Descendants' New York Film Festival Premeire

Stacy Keibler In Versace – ‘The Descendants’ New York Film Festival Premeire

2010 Venice Film Festival “Detective Dee and the Mystery of Phantom Flame” Premiere & Photocall Carina Lau In Versace

21 Responses to Who Wore Lanvin Better? Demi Moore, Jennifer Lopez, Catherine Deneuve or Pace Wu

1. Z Fashion Blog September 7, 2010 at 08:55 #

I love Catherine Deneuve and her elegant style, but she doesn’t look good at all in this dress.

It seems too big for her..

Pace Wu wins for me too.

• Vidhya September 7, 2010 at 09:34 #

totally agree… frumpy and fat are words that shudnt come to ur mind when u r looking at lanvin

2. Vidhya September 7, 2010 at 09:25 #

Heard of fashion predictions .. but u actually have a photo from the future.. just kidding.. u have labelled pace wu as 14th sept.
    Pace looks divine.. versace, lanvin.. wats next??

3. Jeremy September 7, 2010 at 09:34 #

Well, Pace Wu was a model (she’s kinda like the second Lin Chi-Ling). So obviously she has the best posture to carry the look.

4. Dimitra Chouliara September 7, 2010 at 10:26 #

Catherine Deneuve, that everlasting beauty.
    I think that the comparison is unfair.

• Fashion Critic September 7, 2010 at 10:51 #

How is the comparison unfair when they are all wearing the same dress?

Should she not be included just because of her age???

*confused*

5. Regina September 7, 2010 at 10:27 #

Oh u forgot Jennifer Lopez

• Fashion Critic September 7, 2010 at 10:50 #

thanks. I;ve added her

6. D September 7, 2010 at 10:41 #

this dress is hard to pull off. i love demi’s skin tone vs dress’s colour, i also love pace wu’s red ring!!

7. june September 7, 2010 at 14:33 #

pace wu is the best, but only in comparison. this dress doesn’t work on any of them. (it barely even works on freja)

• Emma September 7, 2010 at 19:22 #

Agreed. This dress is hideous – I can’t believe FOUR people wore it!

• KateS September 8, 2010 at 04:04 #

I hear you!

8. Moxie September 7, 2010 at 15:23 #

Isn’t this the same dress that Juliette Binoche wore to the Cannes Film Festival (and looked ghastly)?

• Fashion Critic September 7, 2010 at 15:30 #

no it’s not the same

9. mol September 7, 2010 at 16:05 #

I don’t like any of them – it’s just really the dress I dislike – but I picked JLo because even though the sleeve hangs a bit long and she looks a little swamped, I just like how she kept everything (save the shoes) dark.

10. robbie September 7, 2010 at 17:15 #

none of them sadly win it for me, as all of they ruin the dress, doesnt help that the dress just looks like a raggedy old bed sheet to begin with.

11. LemonPi September 7, 2010 at 20:15 #

No one could look good in that dress; the fabric doesn’t drape well and the dress itself is shapeless and unflattering.

Are Demi and Jen wearing the same necklace?

12. mochababe73 September 7, 2010 at 22:57 #

I voted Pace Wu because she was the only one that doesn’t look as though she’s wearing too much fabric.

13. doc September 7, 2010 at 23:10 #

Oh drapey Lanvin dress, how I hate thee, let me count the ways! I have held my hatred for this dress in check for far too long, and now it’s time to unleash. The one sleeve thing does not work for this dress, it looks like the other one got ripped off. The chest makes the breast look like they sagging. The waist looks like somebody just went to the bathroom and forgot to tuck their shirt in all the way and then got the hem of their skirt caught in the waist on the other side. How did four women get tricked by their stylists into wearing this horrible dress?

14. Rebel September 8, 2010 at 02:30 #

J.Lo & then the model.

15. elena September 8, 2010 at 23:21 #

Like others, this dress bothers me… but anyway, if I have to choose, although I like the way Pace accessorized it and all… Demi wins for me. The dress is weird, and I just feel her wavy hair and more relaxed look match better with the ‘personality’ of the dress… and I’m just ignoring the fact the black shoes bother me.