Runway To Maze Resturant – Victoria Beckham In Miu Miu

Victoria Beckham is back in London putting the finishing touches to her Spring 2011 collection which will be shown during New York Fashion Week on September 12.

She headed out to dinner on Saturday night with Eva Longoria, Gordon Ramsay and his wife Tana.

They headed to Gordon’s Mayfair restaurant, Maze.

Tana and VB were both dressed in black and neither wore a look from VB dress collections.

Tana wore an Alexander Wang LBD, whilst Victoria wore a black silk top with a black Miu Miu Fall 2010 skirt.

Her all black look included Brian Atwood satin pumps and a Lanvin Oulala satin clutch.

This is not the second, but the third time we’ve seen VB in Miu Miu.

Could VBs favourite designer after herself be Miuccia Prada?

[nggallery id=655]

Credit: Style.com, Bauer Griffin & PacificCoastNews

2010 Venice Film Festival “Bulgari And W Magazine Party” – Sofia Coppola In Marc Jacobs

Runway To Maze Resturant – Eva Longoria In Victoria Beckham Collection

Runway To Maze Resturant – Eva Longoria In Victoria Beckham Collection

15 Responses to Runway To Maze Resturant – Victoria Beckham In Miu Miu

1. Lee Ann September 6, 2010 at 19:06 #

The orange tan whether fake or real, the heavy make up, the hair- we are reverting to wag. This look is so far from what Miucca intended on the runway.

2. Elaine September 6, 2010 at 19:16 #

While neither VB or Tana wore a dress from the collection – Eva Longoria also was in attendance and wore a grey dress from her fall collection.

Someone had to be promoting brand VB ;-) – and Eva looks stunning

• Elaine September 6, 2010 at 20:34 #

oops my bad – seemingly her spring collection!

3. Hannah September 6, 2010 at 19:24 #

Although it is nice ot see a change from victoria, I am really not a fan, she looks neither polished nor comfortable. She’s missing the sparkle I have cometo know and love.

4. Gretta September 6, 2010 at 19:34 #

This is a really chic look and I love it. Have to say though, I don’t think she has enough hair to carry off the longer length. It always looks wispy and flat to me.

5. Dorian Gray September 6, 2010 at 20:04 #

I agrre with all of you, she lost something this time. Maybe it’s the hair (which I prefer shorter) or the all black.

6. mol September 6, 2010 at 20:36 #

I love the outfit, but not on Victoria – the hair does look a bit scraggy (taking away from her usual polished perfection), the skin is a little too orange and how thin she is is not emphasized in a good way here (which sometimes her own designs can sort of hide and support……)

7. Marvel September 6, 2010 at 21:05 #

Her hair look atrocious and she looks like a walking skeleton.

• Monkey September 6, 2010 at 21:55 #

You took the words right out of my mouth.

If she looks so orange and thin in the pictures, I’d hate to imagine what she looks like in person.

• Alicat September 7, 2010 at 02:06 #

Let’s hope she actually ate something and did justice to the menu at the fancy restaurant.

8. LizLemooooon September 6, 2010 at 21:39 #

She looks great in that first pic imo. Tan, chic and youthful the other pics are less flattering tho…

9. Ev September 7, 2010 at 05:41 #

I really hope that she ate something at that restaurant, because she looks unhealthy skinny. This look is boring as hell and the orange tan needs to go.
    I am sorry but I rarely can be excited about what Victoria is wearing and how she looks.
    The skirt is nice though. Maybe I would’ve liked it with better styling and some color added.

10. kim September 7, 2010 at 08:46 #

vb looks great, that’s just the way she is.
    Shame she didn’t wear the black jacket too.
    FC are u gonna watch her collection in NY ?

11. kiwi September 7, 2010 at 11:53 #

That tan is very irritating.. she looks good though too thin

12. mochababe73 September 7, 2010 at 23:01 #

She doesn’t look as polished as she usually is. I like the dress, but it looks better on the model.