2010 Venice Film Festival “Somewhere” Premiere – Lea Seydoux In Louis Vuitton

Lea Seydoux isn’t a stranger when it comes to wearing Louis Vuitton.

During Cannes Film Festival she wore a dress from Louis Vuitton’s Fall 2010 collection, so it was only natural that she progress onto the Resort 2011 collection during 2010 Venice Film Festival.

For Friday nights “Somewhere” Premiere, she wore a pink sleeveless Louis Vuitton Resort 2011 dress with white trims.

After wondering if Lea was wearing a bra with her dress, my second thought was I wish she’d worn the belt to give her waist more definition.

She accessorized her dress with the Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 bow front heels and a Louis Vuitton mother-of-pearl clutch from the Resort 2011 collection.

Credit: Courtesy of Louis Vuitton, Style.com & Zuma Press

Lea Seydoux In Miu Miu - 4th Beijing Film Festival

Lea Seydoux In Miu Miu – 4th Beijing Film Festival

2010 Venice Film Festival “Somewhere” Premiere –  Sofia Coppola In Louis Vuitton

2010 Venice Film Festival “Somewhere” Premiere – Sofia Coppola In Louis Vuitton

7 Responses to 2010 Venice Film Festival “Somewhere” Premiere – Lea Seydoux In Louis Vuitton

1. alannah September 6, 2010 at 11:09 #

is louis vuitton sponsoring this film festival? or is everyone just loving LV atm..

2. Kitty September 6, 2010 at 11:19 #

Was the event sponsored by Louis Vuitton? Everyone there seems to have at least one item of Louis Vuitton in there look!

3. Lee Ann September 6, 2010 at 12:11 #

pretty dress. I am glad she didm’t wear the belt as I think it would have drawn more attention to the width of her waist.

4. Marvel September 6, 2010 at 14:53 #

I like the look without the belt. A clean sleek look

5. mochababe73 September 6, 2010 at 15:32 #

I like the belt with it, but maybe a different one and still white.
    I don’t think that she’s wearing a bra. The girls are not up, locked, and loaded.

6. Alicat September 7, 2010 at 02:26 #

High necklines do not flatter more well-endowed ladies and this dress is a case in point. The 50s vibe of the LV collection requires undergarments which support the look. Bras in the 50s were highly structured like the model is wearing. “Au naturelle” spoils the line of the dress.

7. kiwi September 7, 2010 at 12:26 #

Something is missing.. can’t put my finger on it.. maybe the belt