06.09.10 Premiere

This is the second time we’re seeing Elisa Sednaoui on the red carpet at the 2010 Venice Film Festival.

The model looked stunning wearing an Alberta Ferretti black gown to the Black Swan Premiere, but on for the “Somewhere” Premiere she totally switched things up wearing a Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 look.

Her textured bronze LV full skirt was paired with an LV black top and the LV bow front court heels which are on my wish list.

I’m glad she opted out of the runway jacket.

She kept her look really simple by wearing her hair back with minimal make-up.

Elise is a princess one day and an extra from ‘Mad Men’ the next.

I love this kind of versatility on the red carpet.

Credit: Courtesy of Louis Vuitton & Style.com

2010 Venice Film Festival “Somewhere” Premiere – Delfina Fendi In Louis Vuitton

2010 Venice Film Festival “Somewhere” Premiere – Delfina Fendi In Louis Vuitton

2010 Venice Film Festival “Somewhere” Premiere – Lea Seydoux In Louis Vuitton

2010 Venice Film Festival “Somewhere” Premiere – Lea Seydoux In Louis Vuitton

9 Responses to 2010 Venice Film Festival “Somewhere” Premiere – Elisa Sednaoui In Louis Vuitton

1. maria September 6, 2010 at 14:27 #

She looks absolutely gorgeous! I love this look from head to toe! Perfection.

2. Marvel September 6, 2010 at 14:55 #

I like the look and the fact that the hair is scrapped to the back but I would have preferred a peep toe shoe than those ones

3. mochababe73 September 6, 2010 at 15:35 #

I know that these types of full dresses with longer hemlines are the in thing. They are in every September issue of every fashion magazine, but I hate them.
    I wish that the dress were shorter. I don’t find it flattering, and the bodice looks too big.

4. june September 6, 2010 at 16:20 #

an extra in mad men would never wear such simple hair. it’ll be in set waves or curls at least ;)

regardless, she’s very pretty in this

• Fashion Critic September 6, 2010 at 16:51 #

true :D

• Lee Ann September 6, 2010 at 17:09 #

I think the scrapped back hair gives the look it’s modernity if there is such a word. If the hair was waved or curled it would look like a parody. Also to shorten the dress too much would be sacrilege . Having said that I am not getting this length which is longer than the model especially since the looks that hit the store were shorter . She must be very short.

5. Alicat September 7, 2010 at 02:30 #

Loving the lady-like look. A great sillhouette. I agree that it looks better without the jacket which appears wide across the hips and makes even the model look frumpy.

6. mikeijames September 7, 2010 at 05:49 #

she does look flawless and beautiful in this look. she could’ve maintained the simplicity while amping up the look with perhaps a brooch or something.

7. lou September 7, 2010 at 20:06 #

I would have liked this look more if the length of the dress/skirt was shorter like the model’s