03.09.10

Mischievious Kiss Press Conference – Jung Hye Young In Nina Ricci

Jung Hye Young attended the “Mischievious Kiss” press conference in Seoul, South Korea this week with her co-stars.

The actress bloomed wearing a Nina Ricci Fall 2010 ensemble.

It’s been a while since we saw Nina Ricci on the red carpet, so I’m glad it has been presented to us in such a bold yet sweet way by Jung.

Her look included a fuchsia pink sweater with a delightful floral skirt.

I’m not as impressed with the heels, but I’m sure she wanted to keep the focus on her skirt rather than running out of ideas.

Credit: Style.com & Sina

Tia Mowry-Hardrict In Ellery - International Fashion Film Awards

Tia Mowry-Hardrict In Ellery – International Fashion Film Awards

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" New York Premiere - Carey Mulligan In Nina Ricci

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps” New York Premiere – Carey Mulligan In Nina Ricci

10 Responses to Mischievious Kiss Press Conference – Jung Hye Young In Nina Ricci

1. Jennesia September 3, 2010 at 17:40 #

Her skirt looks a bit different from the runway version, which i prefer those shoes are horrid with this look.

2. Naomi September 3, 2010 at 17:50 #

A very sweet look, but it seems her cloths are one or two sizes too big.

3. mol September 3, 2010 at 18:04 #

I quite like the shoes – the overall rhythm of the entire outfit is good for me – the dark curtain of hair, the gorgeous fuschia sweater, the predominant white flower in amongst all the other floral appliques on the skirt, and then the smaller echoing white bow on the black shoes – it’s all good IMO.

4. pipsqueak September 3, 2010 at 18:50 #

I like this look. She also has the right personality – or at least a sweet face – to go with it. I actually like the shoes, since her hair is of the same color. She looked softer than the model, who’s more of a sexy kitten.

5. Daydreamer September 3, 2010 at 19:00 #

She’s gorgeous here and she looks so young. you wouldn’t think she’s 36 years old old already and a mother of 3… and the floral skirt is really cute… :)

I’m actually watching this drama (Mischievious Kiss) right now… she too young to play the mother of a 25-year-old actor…She can pass as KHJ girlfriend than his mother… LOLs ;)

6. Marvel September 3, 2010 at 21:32 #

Her skirt looks like it needs padding down a bit and I would have loved to seen more sassier heels

7. majababbles September 3, 2010 at 22:32 #

I have to say that I like the shoes on the cat-walk model :)

8. Amber September 4, 2010 at 00:12 #

the skirt looks too boxy on her.

9. Kiwi September 4, 2010 at 07:40 #

Very nice, I am Ok with the shoes but agree with naomi.. she could have picked a smaller size

10. Nishka September 5, 2010 at 10:35 #