02.09.10 Sidewalk Style

Sidewalk Style – Victoria Beckham In Goat

Yesterday the Beckhams were at Ultrazone amusement center in LA to celebrate Romeo’s 8th birthday.

They also invited along other celebrities families just as Heidi Klum and Seal.

Victoria looked beautiful wearing a jade Goat mini dress with nude Brian Atwood heels.

She would be a great brand ambassador if she wasn’t sporting some piece from her collection, so she wore Victoria Beckham square-frame metal sunglasses which have been selling out everywhere.

This is a cute look and I’m loving the ponytail.

No doubt we will get the full reveal during New York Fashion Week.

Victoria is quite obsessed with these Goat dresses.

Her jade dress makes 5.

In other VB news it was announced today that Victoria was nominated by the British Fashion Council in the ‘Designer Brand’ category for the ‘British Fashion Awards’.

This is to recognise how the nominees – which who also include Burberry, Mulberry and Pringle of Scotland – excelled and made an impact on the international stage over the past year.

The winner will be announced at the event on Tuesday 7th December.

My money is on VB.

Credit: Fame Pictures & Bauer Griffin

2010 Venice Film Festival – Bianca Brandolini D’Adda In Giambattista Valli & Azzedine Alaia

2010 Venice Film Festival "Machete" Premiere - Jessica Alba In Valentino Couture

2010 Venice Film Festival “Machete” Premiere – Jessica Alba In Valentino Couture

20 Responses to Sidewalk Style – Victoria Beckham In Goat

1. Ali September 2, 2010 at 12:54 #

As much as she looks awesome, as usual, this isn’t the best colour on her

I love the yellow and red one’s still

2. Marvel September 2, 2010 at 12:59 #

Oh yay! The same dress in just a different colour!

I would assume she would win the award but more so for the publicity the award show would gain rather than it going to a more deservedly winner like Burberry.

3. maria September 2, 2010 at 13:32 #

Oooh I LOVE her hair!

4. Brooke September 2, 2010 at 16:00 #

While I do love VB’s collection (sorry, Roland Mouret) I am not sure she is a lock for this win – Burberry has made some pretty big statements this year with their knot dresses and trenches, Emma Watson and Jayma Mays in their gowns at big events (particularly Emma at the Met!) and the popularity of their butter-soft twisted leather shoes and bags… much more so than Mulberry or Pringle at the very least. Whereas, VB has pretty much stayed with her staple silhouettes and fibers. What do you think?

5. Maria September 2, 2010 at 16:39 #

I am starting to suspect that once she buys something, the designer gives her several others in different colors. She needs to have a daughter, hahaha!

• Fashion Critic September 2, 2010 at 16:40 #

she just need to adopt me.

Then again I wouldn’t be able to fit in her clothes

6. VB Lover September 2, 2010 at 16:53 #

LOVE her!! I too think she should win!

DailyMail is reporting that VB has a twitter now? Do you know her handle?

• Fashion Critic September 2, 2010 at 17:19 #

I wouldn’t get too excited about it. It’s only for fashion week and I doubt she will be the one updating it.

its http://twitter.com/vbfashionweek

• VB Lover September 2, 2010 at 19:08 #

Thanks! I was skeptical when I read she had one– I thought I remembered a while back in an interview when she said she didn’t like the idea of Twitter because she didn’t want people to know where she was at every moment of the day. I figured it would be her PR team running it!!

7. Jones19 September 2, 2010 at 18:14 #

I just love the fact that Victoria Beckham, the oh so posh one, is wearing a ponytail. Seriously, I love it.

8. Jennesia September 2, 2010 at 18:52 #

Those sunglasses are amazing but isn’t she a bit overdressed?

9. erik September 2, 2010 at 22:09 #

She looks amazing! Is it just me, or does it look like she gained weight? (which would be a good thing) If you compare the first picture of her in the Jade Dress to the picture in the other colour dresses, she looks ‘healthier’ in the Jade dress. This is just a random guess, but who knows, maybe she’s pregnant! We all know she wants a baby girl!

• erik September 2, 2010 at 22:10 #

^ Or maybe she’s gaining weight to get pregnant!

• erik September 3, 2010 at 20:25 #

Anyone agree? :p

10. mochababe73 September 3, 2010 at 00:15 #

I love this dress. It’s perfect because it can be dressed up or down. All that it would need is a change of accessories.

11. lou September 3, 2010 at 00:20 #

I really don’t like this style of dress on VB – think it is way too young for her

12. kiwi September 3, 2010 at 07:18 #

Love the colour.. am amazed that the heels.. can u imagine any other mom wearing these heels to an amusement centre???!!!! While green is my favouite colour, she looks the best in the pale yello Goat dress

13. leele September 3, 2010 at 18:10 #

it looks to me as if she has gain some weight which i love very much.her arms and legs look better shaped than ever,go on posh,love you!!!!!!!!!!