You may remember that I featured Bianca Brandolini D’Adda on Style Spotlight a few months ago.

She is currently enjoying the festivities at the 2010 Venice Film Festival.

She attended the Quentin Tarantino dinner hosted by Uomo Vogue on Tuesday night wearing a Giambattista Valli Spring 2010 dress.

Her ruffled white dress was accented with a cute black bow which she complemented ankle boots – You may remember that she wears ankle boots with almost everything.

At last nights “Machete” premiere she wore a flirty Azzedine Alaia Fall 2010 black and white print dress.

It’s rare to see Bianca in strappy sandals, but she donned an Alaia pair to complete her laid back premiere look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

14 Comments
2010 Venice Film Festival Opening Ceremony & “Black Swan” Premiere – Jo Champa & Violante Placido In Alberta Ferretti

Sidewalk Style - Victoria Beckham In Goat

Sidewalk Style – Victoria Beckham In Goat

14 Responses to 2010 Venice Film Festival – Bianca Brandolini D’Adda In Giambattista Valli & Azzedine Alaia

1. Gaber September 2, 2010 at 10:07 #

Sweet heavens, the Giambattista looks perfect on the model. Not too keen on Bianca’s looks, but the model is blowing me away!

2. Dorian Gray September 2, 2010 at 10:20 #

I met Bianca mounths ago e she is so simple and elegant together. She is the girlfriend of Lapo Elkann (although they are cousins!).
    ps. the correct name of the magazine is L’Uomo Voge, the editor in chief is the same of Vogue Italia: Franca Sozzani. FC could you please post even Naomi in Dolce&Gabbana? Thanks.

3. Vanessa September 2, 2010 at 10:38 #

Hi, do you know where I can view Alaia’s collections online?

4. Luiselotte September 2, 2010 at 11:32 #

I think she should have paired her Alaia dress with high heels, the strappy flat sandals would work better at a beach party than a movie premiere. She completly killed in that Giambattista Valli dress, very wise choice to wear those stylish ankle boots. Do you know which brand they are?

5. Marvel September 2, 2010 at 13:00 #

Loving the Valli on the model not so much on her

I do love her strappies.

6. susan September 2, 2010 at 14:00 #

The hair just ruins it all. I mean seriously don’t they have people around them they can PAY to fix that?

7. cindy September 2, 2010 at 14:14 #

She definitely needs posing lessons. Her posture and the hair style don’t do her justice, i’m sure she’s incredibly pretty but on the picture she looks like she doesn’t have a neck. Chin up baby, you’re wearing amazing dresses!

8. pipsqueak September 2, 2010 at 16:24 #

Love the laidback look, especially the strappy sandals!

9. mol September 2, 2010 at 16:45 #

I love her in both outfits – love the bow on the Valli and how it relates to the bow shape in the ankle boots – sweet! As for the Alaia, I find the strappy sandals to be an unexpected but completely fun choice.

10. Lee Ann September 2, 2010 at 19:02 #

Perfection

11. mochababe73 September 3, 2010 at 00:22 #

I don’t really care for the Vall dress. Not really my style. I don’t like the hair. The shoes are nice, but they don’t go with the dress.
    I love the Alaia, but I don’t think that Bianca does it justice. The shoes are horrible. Of all the strappy sandals in the world, I don’t know why she chose those. It totally brought the dress down.