02.09.10

2010 Venice Film Festival “Black Swan” Photocall – Natalie Portman In Miu Miu

Prior to her show stopping appearance on the red carpet at the “Black Swan” Premiere during Venice Film Festival last night, Natalie Portman attended the photocall for the movie during the day.

She wore a Miu Miu violet strapless dress which shows off her petite frame.

Oozing ladylike chic she kept her look simple by adding nude pumps.

Natalie arrived in Venice sporting a cute Marc Jacobs Resort 2011 polka dot dress with ballerina pumps.

Credit: Courtesy of Miu Miu & INFDaily

America’s Got Talent – Kylie Minogue In David Koma

America’s Got Talent – Kylie Minogue In David Koma

Blake Lively For Marie Claire UK October 2010

Blake Lively For Marie Claire UK October 2010

17 Responses to 2010 Venice Film Festival “Black Swan” Photocall – Natalie Portman In Miu Miu

1. pipsqueak September 2, 2010 at 16:01 #

Love both looks, but the polka dot look made me want to gasp and scream – so in love with it! Nat’s a cool Marc Jacob girl, for sure.

2. Alina September 2, 2010 at 16:11 #

She’s one classy lady!

3. maria September 2, 2010 at 16:33 #

the photo call dress is a bit boring and i feel she has done that silouette before, but the polka dot dress is to die for. I think she should always try to dress a bit like Audrey Hepburn maybe just edgier, who had the same frame.

4. Vidhya September 2, 2010 at 16:43 #

she is glowing .. is it her or the pink screen behind?? she sure knows how to light up a red carpet..

5. DC September 2, 2010 at 16:49 #

she is a stylists dream…i think she can pull off most looks including this one. can’t wait to see more…

6. cindy September 2, 2010 at 16:52 #

Nathalie is absolutely flawless. She never dissapoints me when it comes to fashion.
    But I was wondering where is mila kunis? She’s in the movie rigth? But I haven’t seen her on red carpets or in photocalls….I was really looking forward to see red carpet looks from her too.

• Fashion Critic September 2, 2010 at 17:19 #

its very strange why Mila’s been MIA.

• Marvel September 2, 2010 at 19:17 #

Mila is currently filming ‘Friends with Benefits’ in America with Justin Timberlake and therefore unable to promote the movie at this festival.

• Fashion Critic September 2, 2010 at 19:28 #

of course. I’ve seen the pictures. Thanks

• Ju September 2, 2010 at 22:20 #

Too bad… she’s beautiful and I would like to see her looks at the Festival

7. Naomi September 2, 2010 at 18:08 #

The Miu Miu look is a bit too simple for me. I scrolled down the look thinking there’ll be a necklace, a belt, interesting shoes, jewelry, something. Even a darker shade of lipstick would’ve added something stylish to the look, cause right now it’s just a nice dress and pumps.

8. Jennesia September 2, 2010 at 18:57 #

I would have loved it if the pumps were a peep toe I like the simplicity of the dress though. the second look is really cute and i love the bag.

9. wilwarin September 2, 2010 at 19:02 #

i love natalie but i think miu miu is screaming for some jewelry… and i’m in love with the ariving look.

10. Marvel September 2, 2010 at 19:19 #

I LOVE her in the marc jacobs as it sooo suits her personality. I LOVE the Miu Miu look and how she added those funky shoes. I think Ive found a new girl crush.

11. mochababe73 September 2, 2010 at 20:53 #

The purple dress is just okay. Not wowed by it. She looks like she may be going to dinner instead of a photo call.
    I don’t like the sleeves on the polka dotted dress. I would like it better if it were sleeveless.

12. Amber September 2, 2010 at 22:01 #

the marc joacobs dress is really cute.

13. kiwi September 3, 2010 at 07:05 #