Who Wore Emilio Pucci Better? Elsa Pataky or Taylor Momsen

During Cannes Film Festival Elsa Pataky attended the “Didi Hollywood” international press event wearing an Emilio Pucci Fall 2010 mini dress.

Her dress was paired with a gorgeous pair of Emilio Pucci multi-strap suede sandals and a silver box clutch.

Taylor Momsen wore the same dress on the ‘Gossip Girl’ set this week with Dr. Marten boots and a silver cuff.

You need plenty of attitude to pull off this dress.

Both look great in this dress, but I have to give this to Taylor simply because I love that the dress is shorter on her because like Anja they both have long legs.

I also think the dress works better with Taylor’s attitude.

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Getty

2010 Venice Film Festival

2010 Venice Film Festival

Uomo Vogue Hosts Dinner For Quentin Tarantino - Jessica Alba In Valentino Couture

Uomo Vogue Hosts Dinner For Quentin Tarantino – Jessica Alba In Valentino Couture

14 Responses to Who Wore Emilio Pucci Better? Elsa Pataky or Taylor Momsen

1. Katie September 1, 2010 at 10:37 #

Elsa Pataky dumped Adrian Brody for some other dude. HATE HER. So obviously my opinion is completely biased. But honestly, Taylor Momsen’s photograph makes for a darker, more romantic (and dramatic) look. So Taylor Raccoon Eyes Momsen wins for me.

Also, I CAN’T WAIT FOR VENICE!!! I’m so done with the summer. Fall is when the awesome hits the fan and the stars come out!!!!

2. Cheryl September 1, 2010 at 11:25 #

Totally digging Taylor’s whole look and vibe…

3. Lee Ann September 1, 2010 at 11:43 #

sorry but the ladder in Momsen’s tights blows it for me

4. sara September 1, 2010 at 12:51 #

i don’t like elsa, but if i have to choose she will be my option.
    p.s.: taylor used the boots for the set, to film she wore pumps, but the result doesn’t improve!

5. Giuseppi September 1, 2010 at 15:29 #

I like Elsa’s shoes better, but I think Taylor carries the look with more attitude.

Oh but that run in the nylons is pretty bad.

6. susan September 1, 2010 at 15:34 #

I like the dress alot – too bad Taylor doesn’t look like that all the time.

7. pipsqueak September 1, 2010 at 18:02 #

Gotta love a girl who dares to rock a pair of Doc Marten with a Pucci dress – she totally made it work! Even though I don’t care for Momsen, I do have a weakness for rock attitude.

• acnarf September 2, 2010 at 16:26 #

…….ditto

8. Annel September 2, 2010 at 00:25 #

Not often I dig Taylor’s attitude, but she definately rocks this dress. And the run in her nylons just adds to her vibe.

9. Bella September 2, 2010 at 09:12 #

I’m kind of 50/50. I do agree that Taylor makes it work with her attitude, but I like Elsa’s shoes better so I pick her.

• Bella September 2, 2010 at 09:20 #

I also saw pictures of Taylor wearing the actual shoes for the show They looked like blue Brain Atwood pumps. I still like Elsa’s better though.

10. mochababe73 September 3, 2010 at 00:51 #

I hated to vote for Taylor, but I had to. With the exception of the boots, the girl had the personality to rock that dress completely out. I love the cuff, earrings, and sunglasses.

11. m November 29, 2010 at 17:33 #

i have seen this dress in real and trust me its way way much better lookin than any of thos pics

12. Ida June 13, 2011 at 10:59 #

I just love the vibes and attitude of Taylor Momsen! She has the guts to wear everything in full – and even though it can get too much sometimes – she still does it! – With attitude and style! She’s a real statment girl! Creds! ;-)