“The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” – Kim Kardashian In Peter Pilotto

Kim Kardashian made an appearance on “The Tonight Show” this Tuesday with host Jay Leno.

When asked during her appearance how she avoids trouble like some other young celebrities out there, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star gave credit to her father who taught her how to be the responsible older sister.

She also admitted to not liking the taste for alcohol, saying that her sisters think she’s pretty boring.

Kim looked beautiful on the show wearing a Peter Pilotto printed dress from the Spring 2010 collection.

It’s amazing how much better she looks when she’s not caking on the make-up.

This dress was a nice idea, but it didn’t really flatter her especially on the hips and the bust.

I will always applaud her when she steps out of her comfort zone like this, but the origami pleats are lost on her in this dress.

The same thing happened when she wore a Hannah Marshall dress recently.

I also don’t think she wasn’t totally comfortable in this dress.

This was definitely her stylist choice.

I do like how her nude patent YSL Trib Two’s complement her dress.

Credit: Style.com & Rex

In Kim Kardashian's Closet - Peter Pilotto Printed Dress

In Kim Kardashian’s Closet – Peter Pilotto Printed Dress

2010 Venice Film Festival Opening Ceremony & "Black Swan" Premiere - Afef Jnifen In Gianfranco Ferré

2010 Venice Film Festival Opening Ceremony & “Black Swan” Premiere – Afef Jnifen In Gianfranco Ferré

14 Responses to “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” – Kim Kardashian In Peter Pilotto

1. Hisadora September 1, 2010 at 18:08 #

I don’t know why I didn’t see anything wrong here because she looks pretty awesome!! I did love the way she paired the YSL trib two’s with the dress. amazing!!

2. Jennesia September 1, 2010 at 18:20 #

I would have preferred an up-swept hairdo like the models’ in the the dress her bust is squished.

3. LoRra September 1, 2010 at 19:11 #

Oh my god love love her dress I want her dress also the heel total breath taker

4. maria September 1, 2010 at 19:22 #

not for nothing, but she had a sex tape out a few years ago. So much for staying out of trouble. I am tired of seeing her in form fitted clothes. I would like her to wear for once a soft material and maybe like a flowing skirt. Kind of Elizabeth Taylor in Cat on a hot thin roof.

5. mochababe73 September 1, 2010 at 19:28 #

As usual, Kim looks great. She’s voluptous and dresses her figure well. Much more consistent than Beyonce who is so hit or miss.

6. nat September 1, 2010 at 20:20 #

Quite boring for me. A safe bet although I think it doesn’t do her justice.

7. Marvel September 1, 2010 at 21:56 #

Of course she is wearing Peter Pilotto.
    I recently tried on her shoes and they are sooo comfortable that I had a moment where I would have allowed it to be on the Red Carpet. That moment has passed.

8. Linda September 1, 2010 at 21:58 #

I totally agree with everything you said, F.C. Points for wearing something that’s less “sexy”, but it doesn’t quite work. The makeup and hair are great though.

9. NOUR September 2, 2010 at 03:43 #

she looks like she’s try’n to hide her stomach! she looks good though

10. Sue Jin September 2, 2010 at 05:59 #

The colors of the dress suit her better than I thought it would. But her curvy body doesn’t suit this dress well.
    I always wished she would stick with lighter makeup. Cause when she does have too much makeup on it looks like she had botox or airbrushed like in ads… thats how it looks like to me. She looks beautiful here though.

11. kiwi September 2, 2010 at 06:30 #

She’s looking really good FC

12. Camille September 2, 2010 at 14:16 #

I totally sympathize, it is so hard for a curvy girl like Kim to find clothes that fit properly and work for the look you are going for. This isn’t her best look, but it isn’t her worst. She doesn’t look trashy and still looks stylish and current. Love the lighter makeup. She’s really a beautiful woman and it is nice to see her dressing a little classier.

13. StylistLiz September 2, 2010 at 15:07 #

I personally love the dress and heels. The dress looks nice against her skintone however the fit doesn’t seem comfortable just like the Hannah Marshall dress she wore recently. Makeup is nice as usual then again its the hair that seems predictable. Really, is all that hair extention needed? Her jewels are also nice with the dress. I agree, maybe these choices are from her stylists. She always wear black tight dresses or nude tight dresses. Wearing pants wouldnt hurt her figure!
    BTW all her interviews always sound the same to me.

14. Jones19 September 2, 2010 at 18:22 #

It’s so hard to dress curves like hers…love that dress but her curves ruin it. Strictly a dress for skinny minnies.