Model Elisa Sednaoui truly got into the spirit of the “Black Swan” Premiere at the 2010 Venice Film Festival Opening Ceremony this evening.

She looks sensational wearing a black feathered strapless Alberta Ferretti gown which no doubt is suppose to represent her as a beautiful black swan.

This could’ve come off looking quite costumey, but I think she pull it off well without looking like an unplucked chicken.

Christian Louboutin Larissa cut-out sandals complete her look.

Credit: Getty

25 thoughts on “2010 Venice Film Festival Opening Ceremony & “Black Swan” Premiere – Elisa Sednaoui In Alberta Ferretti

1. dee

I like the dress on her but she could have looked a little more polished. Her hair looks a little undone and she needs some dangling earrings.

1. Juliana

I totally agree. Looks like she went for a fitting and left for the event without getting properly ready. A little make, something done with her hair… Anything, really. ‘Cause the dress is spectacular and deserves a little more effort.

2. mol

I love the look of her shoes with this gorgeous dress, and I also love the lack of accessories and her windswept tousled hair – a very pretty romantic look.

3. Dorian Gray

Please Fc take a look at this link from Vogue Italia website, there are the official pics of L’Uomo Vogue party celebrating Tarantino. Some celebrities look divine.
    ps. don’t miss September Issue of Vogue Italia, it has 3D glasses to look at some shooting and the model come off from the paper!

4. Ev

She looks OK, but in my eyes this dress deserves a little bit more makeup (!) and hair effort. The dress by itself is gorgeous.

5. Improper-bostonian

Agreed on her hair being slightly too long and the need for bling earrings. But I am continually surprised by seeing such clunky looking shoes with ethereal dresses. I know it’s current but they drag your eyes down to her feet instead of letting it focus on her face.

6. Marvel

The dress is nice enough and has some drama but I cant help but be reminded of Lea Michele’s Oscar De La Renta gown at the Golden Globes

7. Camille

I love the drama of the dress, its an amazing gown. I feel like this minimal makeup/mussy wild hair look would work for an editorial shoot, but she needed a more polished look for the red carpet. She isn’t living up to the dress’s potential by downplaying her hair/makeup/accesories. I do like the shoes, so happy they aren’t those heavy black pumps everyone seems so fond of these days. Just wish she would have been more polished on the carpet to really amp up the WOW factor in this dress.

8. Cheryl Wong

Actually, I love this look. It’s the Venice film festival. You don’t have to be THAT perfect looking, just set apart from the rest of the pack. it would’ve looked too OTT if she wore Beyonce Bling earrings and very few people can pull off a feathered dress without looking tacky. She looks fresh and not overdone, which, believe me is something that we need once in a while. There’s character to her whole getup and not just your everyday redcarpet glamazon with full hair and makeup. I love it. LOVE IT. LOOOOOVE IT!!!

9. letmego

She is so fabulous and luxurious with her fresh messy look, a breath of new air is about to change the red carpets forever ladies… from those established actresses carrying big envelope-like, white bags with a ‘no-no scarlet’ on the red carpet at their premieres ;)