Menu

01.09.10

Model Elisa Sednaoui truly got into the spirit of the “Black Swan” Premiere at the 2010 Venice Film Festival Opening Ceremony this evening.

She looks sensational wearing a black feathered strapless Alberta Ferretti gown which no doubt is suppose to represent her as a beautiful black swan.

This could’ve come off looking quite costumey, but I think she pull it off well without looking like an unplucked chicken.

Christian Louboutin Larissa cut-out sandals complete her look.

Credit: Getty

2010 Venice Film Festival Opening Ceremony & "Black Swan" Premiere - Afef Jnifen In Gianfranco Ferré

2010 Venice Film Festival Opening Ceremony & “Black Swan” Premiere – Afef Jnifen In Gianfranco Ferré

2010 Venice Film Festival Opening Ceremony & “Black Swan” Premiere - Natalie Portman In Rodarte

2010 Venice Film Festival Opening Ceremony & “Black Swan” Premiere – Natalie Portman In Rodarte

25 Responses to 2010 Venice Film Festival Opening Ceremony & “Black Swan” Premiere – Elisa Sednaoui In Alberta Ferretti

1. letmego September 11, 2010 at 18:40 #

She is so fabulous and luxurious with her fresh messy look, a breath of new air is about to change the red carpets forever ladies… from those established actresses carrying big envelope-like, white bags with a ‘no-no scarlet’ on the red carpet at their premieres 😉

2. easyBlake September 3, 2010 at 15:31 #

Just wanted to put my vote in for Drama, All the Time. I likes.

3. Terry September 2, 2010 at 22:17 #

She was wearing Christian Louboutin Larissa cut-out sandals.

• Fashion Critic September 2, 2010 at 22:23 #

4. Jennesia September 2, 2010 at 18:42 #

The lack of jewelley makes it underwhelming and the hair I agree is atrocious.

5. Cheryl Wong September 2, 2010 at 16:06 #

Actually, I love this look. It’s the Venice film festival. You don’t have to be THAT perfect looking, just set apart from the rest of the pack. it would’ve looked too OTT if she wore Beyonce Bling earrings and very few people can pull off a feathered dress without looking tacky. She looks fresh and not overdone, which, believe me is something that we need once in a while. There’s character to her whole getup and not just your everyday redcarpet glamazon with full hair and makeup. I love it. LOVE IT. LOOOOOVE IT!!!

6. Camille September 2, 2010 at 14:09 #

I love the drama of the dress, its an amazing gown. I feel like this minimal makeup/mussy wild hair look would work for an editorial shoot, but she needed a more polished look for the red carpet. She isn’t living up to the dress’s potential by downplaying her hair/makeup/accesories. I do like the shoes, so happy they aren’t those heavy black pumps everyone seems so fond of these days. Just wish she would have been more polished on the carpet to really amp up the WOW factor in this dress.

7. susan September 2, 2010 at 14:04 #

She looks like she just woke up from a bender.

8. kiwi September 2, 2010 at 06:27 #

Wish she had done up her eyes and her could be better.. i agree with Dee completely

9. Sara September 2, 2010 at 04:09 #

I especially appreciate her non-boring black heels under the translucent material of her gown!

10. healy September 2, 2010 at 04:07 #

I love the dress but her looks? it freaks me out, she scares me lol so dull. More polished next time

11. Si September 2, 2010 at 02:23 #

I disliked her make-up!

12. Marvel September 1, 2010 at 21:53 #

The dress is nice enough and has some drama but I cant help but be reminded of Lea Michele’s Oscar De La Renta gown at the Golden Globes

13. Improper-bostonian September 1, 2010 at 20:44 #

Agreed on her hair being slightly too long and the need for bling earrings. But I am continually surprised by seeing such clunky looking shoes with ethereal dresses. I know it’s current but they drag your eyes down to her feet instead of letting it focus on her face.

14. Z FASHION BLOG September 1, 2010 at 20:29 #

Love the dress!
    I like her hair and make up too.

15. Ev September 1, 2010 at 19:37 #

She looks OK, but in my eyes this dress deserves a little bit more makeup (!) and hair effort. The dress by itself is gorgeous.

16. mochababe73 September 1, 2010 at 19:23 #

I don’t like it. I just have a pet peeve about visible undergarments. I find the dress to be tacky.

17. Dorian Gray September 1, 2010 at 19:23 #

Oops. This is the link: http://www.vogue.it/vogue-starscelebsmodels/eventi/2010/09/tarantino-uomo-vogue-party

18. Dorian Gray September 1, 2010 at 19:23 #

Please Fc take a look at this link from Vogue Italia website, there are the official pics of L’Uomo Vogue party celebrating Tarantino. Some celebrities look divine.
    ps. don’t miss September Issue of Vogue Italia, it has 3D glasses to look at some shooting and the model come off from the paper!

19. mol September 1, 2010 at 19:16 #

I love the look of her shoes with this gorgeous dress, and I also love the lack of accessories and her windswept tousled hair – a very pretty romantic look.

20. Dorian Gray September 1, 2010 at 19:06 #

Couldn’t this be an Atelier Versace FW 2010/11?

21. Arianne September 1, 2010 at 18:34 #

W-O-W!! Beautiful!! xx

22. Alina September 1, 2010 at 18:30 #

I really like this look. I also like the fact that the make-up is minimal and the hair isn’t too elegant .

23. dee September 1, 2010 at 18:25 #

I like the dress on her but she could have looked a little more polished. Her hair looks a little undone and she needs some dangling earrings.

• Juliana September 1, 2010 at 20:31 #

I totally agree. Looks like she went for a fitting and left for the event without getting properly ready. A little make, something done with her hair… Anything, really. ‘Cause the dress is spectacular and deserves a little more effort.