2010 Emmy Awards – Tina Fey In Oscar de la Renta

Continuous Improvement Award
Tina Fey was nominated at the 2010 Emmy Awards last night in the “Outstanding Actress in a Comedy” category for “30 Rock”.

I loved the art deco-style black embroidered details on her Oscar de la Renta Resort 2011 gown.

Her retro ponytail really added a lot to the feel of her old Hollywood look.

I’m surprised she made so many worst dressed lists. I think she looks great.

What’s not to love? It isn’t boring and it flatters her figure.

If would change one thing it would be to remove her bracelet.

Lorraine Schwartz jewels and a black VBH clutch completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

2010 Emmy Awards - Julie Benz In Pamella Roland

2010 Emmy Awards – Julie Benz In Pamella Roland

2010 Emmy Awards - Rita Wilson In Prada

2010 Emmy Awards – Rita Wilson In Prada

16 Responses to 2010 Emmy Awards – Tina Fey In Oscar de la Renta

1. Ayesha August 30, 2010 at 12:03 #

SO BEAUTIFUL!
    at first sight i didn’t like it but after a few moments i’m in love with it……she’s looking really elegant.

2. Cristina August 30, 2010 at 13:04 #

I personally don’t love the pattern and I think it looks too busy on her. Its also a bit closed up–she looks fantastic in a lower neckline. This shot at the Vanity Fair Oscar party in 2009 is easily the best she’s ever looked on the red carpet. http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/84986570/Getty-Images-Entertainment

She can certainly get away with something sleeker and sexier than this ODL

3. Camille August 30, 2010 at 13:04 #

I love this on Tina. The dress is gorgeous and fits her so well, both literally and seems to fit her style and personality as well. Beautiful.

4. Taylor August 30, 2010 at 13:04 #

I totally agree with what you said: ” I think she looks great. What’s not to love? It isn’t boring and it flatters her figure.”

5. Elise August 30, 2010 at 13:13 #

I love it, gorgeous dress

6. Leti August 30, 2010 at 13:56 #

I thought she looked wonderful, but I thought it might not be seasonally appropriate, perhaps because it’s so covered up. This would have been better for the Golden Globes, in January.

7. susan August 30, 2010 at 15:17 #

I love it. Nice change from all the strapless and one shoulder dresses.

8. Thaysa August 30, 2010 at 15:33 #

I love this on Tina. She’s look really elegant!

9. moja31 August 30, 2010 at 16:56 #

i love the silhouette on her, but i can’t get behind the crop circle pattern.

10. smolls August 30, 2010 at 19:08 #

LOVE it!! I think she looks gorgeous – I was really surprised she made so many worst dressed lists too & I couldn’t wait to see what you had to say about it — I value your fashion opinion WAY more than the celebrity news sites — I’m so glad you loved it too! :)

11. Laura August 30, 2010 at 19:53 #

I still wish she would’ve worn that Marchesa but I like this. The retro feel works well for the dress. I feel like I would criticize this look more if it was worn by someone who isn’t as fashion-challenged as Tina.

12. mochababe73 August 30, 2010 at 22:32 #

The shape and silhouette is nice, but I don’t like the pattern. She looks good in it, but I would have preferred a different fabric.
    I am still on the fence, but I am definitely leaning toward not liking it.

13. Deborah August 30, 2010 at 23:11 #

This typical Tina Fey! Safe, boring dress… nothing new

14. Marvel August 31, 2010 at 13:46 #

I think the print aged her a bit and therefore appeared on worst dressed list. I cant say im a fan of the dress but her body looks smoking

15. Jo Ann Cooper August 31, 2010 at 23:58 #

The material of Tina Fey’s dress looks like the same as last year with a different pattern. It seems that Tina is afraid of color. The design of the dress is ok but it looks too blan. She is in desperate need of a new stylist.

16. kiwi September 1, 2010 at 07:54 #

I don’t like the pattern.. hair and make up is perfect