2010 Emmy Awards – Kim Kardashian In Marchesa

Pleasantly Surprised Award
I have to give credit to Kim Kardashian as she nailed it on the red carpet at the 2010 Emmy Awards tonight.

I’m often baffled why she’s so famous considering the way she became famous, but forget about that because she blew me away tonight.

Her Marchesa Resort 2011 white silk chiffon column gown with a draped bodice had a beautiful Egyptian neckline detail and full flowing train.

I like how she kept her accessories to a minimum by just pairing her gown with a Lorraine Schwartz cuff which complemented the neckline of her gown.

I think she needs to take over from Ryan Seacrest, because she asked Lea Michele all the right questions on the red carpet tonight.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

25 thoughts on “2010 Emmy Awards – Kim Kardashian In Marchesa

1. Laura

Very glamorous, Egyptian look to it. It’s a great look for her as she doesn’t look like the fame-hogging tranny she is. Sorry, I’m not KK’s biggest fan.

1. shubby doo

looking back at this i’m crediting her too… i really think she owned the ‘grecian goddess’ title for the night….simply fab

2. MichelleTina

It’s a kind of sad and weird day when Kim K is my favorite on the carpet at the freakin’ Emmys. She looks fantastic!

3. Gail

I’m actually underwhelmed by Kim’s red carpet dress. But it’s probably because, I saw Kim’s other choices. On Kim’s blog, she posted 8 pictures of dresses (which she posed in) that she may possibly wear. The one she is wearing, was not included.

1. StylistLiz

I agree. Yes the dress is beautiful but not for her. I did see the other choices on her blog. The berry color dress would have worked for her. I think white dresses and gowns makes her look like she is trying too hard. I remember her one shoulder gown she wore to another award. It screams ‘look at me as if you didnt know I’m standing here I’m Kim Kardashian’ attention! ha

1. Deborah

I agree. Even though I am a fan. I hate this dress on her. We have seen this dress before, im sick of this silhouette!!!!!! not for her. The only thing I liked was the hair.

4. JJ

I’m in shock – amazing, so glad she surprised us! Now I hope it isn’t too much to ask her to keep it up?

5. Ondo Lady

I do not keep up with the Kardashians but I got to admit that Kim Kardashian shut it down on the red carpet. This is probably the best dress for the event. It is simply Gawjus and I love the trail.

6. Deborah

I guess this is the first time I prefer the dress on the model!!!!!! I adore Kim,but this dress is not for her. I dont think white it´s her color.

7. mochababe73

How many times can I say that I love Kim Kardashian?
    I love her in the dress because it’s different than what she normally wears. Let’s face it, my girl often wears short and fitted.

8. Marvel

She looks great and I love the neckline. Kim’s make up used to be faultless before and Im glad she has towned down the eye make up for this gown, but why in recent red carpet pics, her forehead is so shiny??

She does look great and I never would have thought that she’d be powerful enough to demand a resort 2011 dress in August