2010 Emmy Awards – Julianna Margulies In L’Wren Scott

Most Predictable Award
No one should be surprised that Julianna Margulies is wearing black on the red carpet at the 2010 Emmy Awards.

But the “Good Wife” nominated actress described her L’Wren Scott Fall 2010 gown as navy blue, which makes more sense when you study the gown on the model.

The navy beaded fitted gown gave her an amazing silhouette. Her body is a-mazing

I was pleasantly surprised by her hairstyle.

It’s not often we see such volume from Julianna.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

9 thoughts on “2010 Emmy Awards – Julianna Margulies In L’Wren Scott

1. Laura

She really does the “effortless glam” look well. This sparkly of a dress could easily go tacky, but Julianna adds the elegance to the dress. I wish she’d wear color sometime, but the black/navy looks she’s been wearing are really spectacular.

2. pipsqueak

This gown didn’t impress me. It seems Julianna’s red carpet choices are very similar, of the same type. But I love her tousled hair. And yes, her body looks amazing … AND authentic.

3. mari

in the picture the dress and her figure looks ok, on TV, the square cut of the cleavage did not do much for her, and made her look shor of waist, I do not know if I am explaining myself, with a different neck/cleavahe style, she would have looked much better, since she is beautiful and a very good actress, I like her show.

4. Leo

It’s an Emmy miracle. I’m loving something from L’Wren Scott. Julianna looks amazing in this, her body is looking incredible, better than ever. I just love she lets her hair go and it’s not that straight mess of the series. One of my top 3.

5. Alex

Yes it’s predictable that she wore dark gown, but her dark gowns are always far from boring, so is this one. She looks very elegant, classy and sexy at the same time.
    Black but not safe!

6. Marvel

She sure does love those darks colours. The gown looks amazing on her but I kind of wanted her to step it up and wear a more colourful gown

7. Camille

The tank style bodice seemed too tight and did nothing to accentuate her bust. She looked slightly mashed down. I’m on the fence about her hair, it seems very casual and combined with the casual feel of a tank top dress …I don’t know. Think the dress would have looked more glamorous and elegant if she had worn better jewelry and had a more sophisticated hairstyle.