30.08.10

2010 Emmy Awards – Glee Girls

I’ve already featured Jane Lynch, Jayma Mays and Lea Michele, so here is a look at the rest of the girls from “Glee” at the 2010 Emmy Awards.

Amber Riley wore a custom Melissa Masse sparkling white gown with equally sparkling Chopard jewels and a Swarovski clutch.

Heather Morris opted for a more glamorous look wearing an Ina Soltani gold shimmering mermaid gown which she paired with a Swarovski’s vintage black satin Iceberg clutch.

Jenna Ushkowitz opted for a stand out red Kevan Hall gown and paired her look with a Judith Leiber clutch.

Jessalyn Gilsig is the best of this bunch wearing a red Nicole Miller ruffled strapless gown.

She paired her gown with Chopard jewels, a Judith Leiber clutch and Rene Caovilla shoes.

Naya Rivera was the worsed dress out of the “Glee” gals.

She’s already in the press for keying her ex-boyfriends car, did she really need to create this much attention with this horrific look?

A green strapless Simin dress was paired with a Judith Leiber clutch and Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’ heels.

Credit: Fame Pictures

2010 Emmy Awards - Celebs In Nude Zuhair Murad

2010 Emmy Awards – Celebs In Nude Zuhair Murad

2010 Emmy Awards - Final Round Up

2010 Emmy Awards – Final Round Up

13 Responses to 2010 Emmy Awards – Glee Girls

1. biskachoo August 30, 2010 at 15:39 #

Naya Rivera appears to have revisited the bad 80s-90s prom look.

2. susan August 30, 2010 at 16:01 #

Heather Morris looked the best out of all them. Although I do love Amber Riley but am very tired of the white halter dress. What to say about Naya? That’s a whole bag of crazy right there. In case you ever pondered what it might look like.

3. Becca August 30, 2010 at 16:21 #

Oh my, Jessalyn Gilsig definitely deserves to be a contender for BDOTW! Absolutely stunning from head to toe!

4. Ally August 30, 2010 at 16:37 #

Yikes. Naya gets my pick for worst dressed overall. That look is horrifying. The other ladies look great. I’m loving Heather’s gold, even if it does look like it is straight out of the Taylor Swift playbook.

5. Sonia August 30, 2010 at 17:30 #

Jessalyn looks gorgeous but I much prefer Jenna’s red because it complements her dark hair better than it complements Jessalyn’s blonde.

Jenna looks gorgeous. Especially after the slightly boring muted looks she has been sporting on the red carpet.

I love Heather’s look even though this is a total ‘Taylor Swift’ dress

Naya = horrendous. The hair, makeup, dress, all was a huge trainwreck

6. robbie August 30, 2010 at 17:45 #

amber, yawntastic!

heather, its alright a bit too barbie for me.

jenna, pretty dress not liking the shoes though.

jessalyn, i would love to steal that dress from her so badly!

naya, she is gorgeous but wtf did she lose a bet? was she drunk? is she blind? so many questions and no answer for such a hideous mess, LOVE THE SHOES THOUGH!

7. Alex August 30, 2010 at 18:19 #

I love Jenna dress, she looks great in this colour. Amber looks amazing, I love how she manages to always find clothes that fit her perfectly.
    But I have no freaking idea what was Naya Rivera thinking?!!!! She is such a beautiful woman and she looks horryfying here, everything is wrong on so many levels here.

8. Laura August 30, 2010 at 20:11 #

Liked Amber and Heather’s. Both girls clean up nice. Jenna could’ve chosen something more flattering. Jessalyn is phenomenal.

And Holy Hot Mess, Naya. Seriously, the dress is too much as it is. But did you think stealing Lea’s hair from that Erdem monstrosity was a good idea? Because honey, it wasn’t.

9. Ev August 30, 2010 at 20:21 #

I would’ve loved Naya’s look, if it wasn’t for her hair. I think that’s the main problem, because she is a beautie and that dress is stunning.

10. mochababe73 August 30, 2010 at 22:17 #

Amber looks beautiful. There’s nothing like a pretty white dress against her skin tone. I didn’t like the second dress. It looks like one of the stauettes.
    Where did Naya get that bad 1980s prom dress. Bleh!

11. hally August 30, 2010 at 22:33 #

A+ for jessalyn, hands down, the fit, color, hair, etc are all perfect for her, and its especially impressive considering this is i believe an off the rack gown among a sea of couture.

heather looks really good, but about 10 years older than she really is. should’ve worn something more fun, she could handle it.

12. Marvel August 31, 2010 at 14:02 #

Jessalyn and Heather look great. I actually kinda like Naya’s dress its the hair and make up that completely ruins the look. LOL at her keying her BF’s car.

13. Si September 1, 2010 at 03:39 #

Agreed that Naya is the worst dressed overall! It’s not true that she keyed her ex-boyfriend’s car, they even posted a pic on twitter joking about that!