30.08.10

2010 Emmy Awards – Emily Deschanel In Max Azria Atelier

The Bold & The Beautiful Award
We had more drama on the red carpet at the 2010 Emmy Awards last night from Emily Deschanel.

The actress opted or a bold colour with a bolder texture via her Max Azria Atelier one-shouldered purple gown.

I love the dramatic pleats which cover the gown and the cinched in waist which stops her looking like a red cabbage.

Neil Lane jewels including gold hoops and a simple gold bracelet are teamed with a black clutch.

Credit: Fame Pictures

2010 Emmy Awards - Jenna Fischer In Versace

2010 Emmy Awards – Jenna Fischer In Versace

2010 Emmy Awards - Jane Krakowski In Escada

2010 Emmy Awards – Jane Krakowski In Escada

9 Responses to 2010 Emmy Awards – Emily Deschanel In Max Azria Atelier

1. Camille August 30, 2010 at 12:56 #

the dress is lovely but her hair spoils the overall look. Those school girl bangs are too severe for such a lush romantic dress. Too bad.

• KateS August 31, 2010 at 07:08 #

I agree – and I think it’s unfortunate how the bangs sort of mirror the detailing in her dress, so all the fringing is impossible to overlook.

2. biskachoo August 30, 2010 at 13:04 #

Thank you thank you thank you for posting this!! I now think it’s just the best emmy look ever. I even love the bangs with it. The details in the gown is just beautiful! The color just perfect.

3. Raquel August 30, 2010 at 13:45 #

I agree with Camille, the bangs are not flattering. But all in all, she looks good.

4. Alina August 30, 2010 at 13:50 #

The dress is pretty but the bangs are just..meh.

5. mochababe73 August 30, 2010 at 14:10 #

I didn’t recognize her with the bangs. Not a fan. However, I love the dress, and I am not really someone that gravitates towards purple. My only issue is the one shoulder. I think that it would have been better strapless.

6. Alex August 30, 2010 at 14:17 #

Emily is a beautiful woman but she didn’t wow me this time. I don’t like her hair and the dress is nice, but with so many amazing looks that night she does not stand out.

7. Laura August 30, 2010 at 20:02 #

The color and texture, and details all combine to make a great dress for Emily. The only issue I have is that the top is a bit cumbersome.

8. Marvel August 31, 2010 at 13:53 #

I like the hair with the dress and I love the colour and the shredded detail on the dress. This is a winner for me