2010 Emmy Awards – Emily Deschanel In Max Azria Atelier

The Bold & The Beautiful Award
We had more drama on the red carpet at the 2010 Emmy Awards last night from Emily Deschanel.

The actress opted or a bold colour with a bolder texture via her Max Azria Atelier one-shouldered purple gown.

I love the dramatic pleats which cover the gown and the cinched in waist which stops her looking like a red cabbage.

Neil Lane jewels including gold hoops and a simple gold bracelet are teamed with a black clutch.

Credit: Fame Pictures

9 thoughts on “2010 Emmy Awards – Emily Deschanel In Max Azria Atelier

1. Camille

the dress is lovely but her hair spoils the overall look. Those school girl bangs are too severe for such a lush romantic dress. Too bad.

1. KateS

I agree – and I think it’s unfortunate how the bangs sort of mirror the detailing in her dress, so all the fringing is impossible to overlook.

2. biskachoo

Thank you thank you thank you for posting this!! I now think it’s just the best emmy look ever. I even love the bangs with it. The details in the gown is just beautiful! The color just perfect.

3. mochababe73

I didn’t recognize her with the bangs. Not a fan. However, I love the dress, and I am not really someone that gravitates towards purple. My only issue is the one shoulder. I think that it would have been better strapless.

4. Alex

Emily is a beautiful woman but she didn’t wow me this time. I don’t like her hair and the dress is nice, but with so many amazing looks that night she does not stand out.

5. Laura

The color and texture, and details all combine to make a great dress for Emily. The only issue I have is that the top is a bit cumbersome.

6. Marvel

I like the hair with the dress and I love the colour and the shredded detail on the dress. This is a winner for me