30.08.10

2010 Emmy Awards – Connie Britton In Burberry

Shimmer & Shine Award
Connie Britton was nominated in the “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series” category for “Friday Night Lights” at the 2010 Emmy Awards last night.

The actress looked alluring and graceful in her custom-made petrol blue sequin strapless Burberry gown.

She shyly shimmered down the red carpet like she was unaware of how totally fabulous she looked.

Neil Lane jewels and an embellished Judith Leiber clutch completed her look.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Jennifer Lopez In Markus Lupfer - SiriusXM Town Hall Series

Jennifer Lopez In Markus Lupfer – SiriusXM Town Hall Series

2010 Emmy Awards - Susan Sarandon In Donna Karan & Eva Amurri In Vintage Thierry Mugler From Decades

2010 Emmy Awards – Susan Sarandon In Donna Karan & Eva Amurri In Vintage Thierry Mugler From Decades

9 Responses to 2010 Emmy Awards – Connie Britton In Burberry

1. Hercilia August 30, 2010 at 09:52 #

Yes, she does shimmer with this dress, though I’m not sure this color is the best for her skin tone.
    By the way, Lauren Graham was also there and I never see you mentioning her here, I’d be glad to know what do you think about her dress choices.
    Bonne journée and thanks for the great website!

2. Lalitha August 30, 2010 at 10:17 #

Now that is how a lady looks!

3. mm August 30, 2010 at 11:48 #

You so captured Connie, . A nomination for her superb acting has been over looked for years. I love FNL! She looks gorgeous

4. Pablo August 30, 2010 at 12:48 #

I’m starting to think petrol blue is the best colour for night gowns. Hillary Swank at the Oscars comes to mind. Connie looks faaaaab!

5. Alex August 30, 2010 at 14:24 #

Fabulous. One of the best that night, once again simple yet so stunning. I’m glad she didn’t overaccesorized this look instead she let this georgous dress to do the talking/shining.

6. Laura August 30, 2010 at 19:39 #

Perfect blend of youthfulness and age-appropriateness. The color is great on her. And I’m happy her and Kyle Chandler finally got nominated for their excellent work on Friday Night Lights. I wish Kyle would’ve won.

7. mochababe73 August 30, 2010 at 22:45 #

The fabric saved this dress. In any other color, it would have fallen completely flat.

8. Marvel August 31, 2010 at 13:30 #

I like the colour but wish it was more fitted to give her a sexier figure.

9. JJ August 31, 2010 at 21:24 #

wow – i love it and even though its not fitted and shaped, it still flatters and stuns. 8/10