2010 Emmy Awards – Archie Panjabi In Tadashi Shoji

She Can Do Glam Award
For so long I’ve only ever seen Archie Panjabi wear casual garbs, that I wasn’t sure how she would look on the red carpet at the 2010 Emmy Awards.

The answer. Outstanding.

The London-born actress won “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series” for her role in “The Good Wife”.

She glowed wearing Tadashi Shoji Fall 2010 gown.

The chocolate brown silk chiffon off-the-shoulder gown has beaded insets to add some sparkle.

Tadashi Shoji has the magic touch when it comes to dressing award winning actresses, as he dressed Mo’Nique several times during her Awards season winning streak.

Credit: NYmag.com & Getty

2010 Emmy Awards - Jane Krakowski In Escada

2010 Emmy Awards – Jane Krakowski In Escada

2010 Emmy Awards - Black Beauties

2010 Emmy Awards – Black Beauties

10 Responses to 2010 Emmy Awards – Archie Panjabi In Tadashi Shoji

1. Raquel August 30, 2010 at 13:43 #

Lovely! Th sandals don’t quite fit with the dress and the clutch, but she looks sooo pretty.

2. Leo August 30, 2010 at 13:58 #

She really glams it up well. I like how this could look old on someone else but it looks just right for her.

3. Ela August 30, 2010 at 14:34 #

Not keen on the hair. But like the rest of the look. Sleek.

4. mochababe73 August 30, 2010 at 14:36 #

I like the dress,but I don’t know if I would call it glam. Maybe if it were a different color.
    Her hair is nice, but it is definitely too black.

5. pipsqueak August 30, 2010 at 17:16 #

Archie looked lovely, but the fabric seemed a tad too thin on her. Her speech was gracious and caught my attention last night, but not the dress. I thought another British actress dazzled on stage, though – Gugu Mbatha-Raw. I liked her gown (and her arm accessory and TV husband, Boris Kodjoe).

6. moja31 August 30, 2010 at 18:42 #

she looks great, and it’s an unusual (but wonderful) color to see on a red carpet.
    tadashi shoji seems to be one of the few designers that’s willing to put in the effort as far as presenting their looks to minority stars, and it’s more than paid off; major kudos for that.

7. Laura August 30, 2010 at 20:04 #

A great color for her, but she needed new undergarments because her sisters are going in the wrong direction.

• shubby doo August 31, 2010 at 19:18 #

funny i was thinking i hate the colour of the dress….guess it didnt stop her from shinning tho with her emmy win!

8. Marvel August 31, 2010 at 13:51 #

I still cant believe this is the girl from Bend it Like Beckham. I actually know her sister.

She looks great and worthy of a winner.

9. kiwi September 1, 2010 at 07:35 #

Very elegant.. don’t like her shoes though