29.08.10

“Glee” actress Jayma Mays attended the 2010 Entertainment Weekly And Women In Film Pre-Emmy Party in West Hollywood this weekend.

She walked the red carpet wearing a Porcelain LBD.

We’ve seen many sides of Jayma on the red carpet, but this is the first time we’re seeing her sexy side.

Her daring figure-hugging lace mini dress looks like it was spray painted onto her for the perfect fit.

I like the draped details from the hips.

Chopard jewels and Brian Atwood black patent ‘Terminator’ heels complete the look.

I love that’s Jayma is becoming increasing confident on the red carpet. I hope she continues to mix things up.

Do you like this new look?

Credit: Faye Sadou/AdMedia

Jenna Coleman In Christian Dior - 'Doctor Who' Season 8 London Premiere

Jenna Coleman In Christian Dior – ‘Doctor Who’ Season 8 London Premiere

2010 Entertainment Weekly And Women In Film Pre-Emmy Party - Anna Paquin In Preen

2010 Entertainment Weekly And Women In Film Pre-Emmy Party – Anna Paquin In Preen

14 Responses to 2010 Entertainment Weekly And Women In Film Pre-Emmy Party – Jayma Mays In Porcelain

1. Dorian Gray August 29, 2010 at 16:13 #

Yes FC, I like her too, much.

2. Antonio Emanuele Feuillebois August 29, 2010 at 16:18 #

Yes we do, she reminds me or havs a hint of Lily Cole in her feautures.

3. Caroline August 29, 2010 at 16:19 #

I love this look! If she had done more with her hair she would definitely be a BDOTW contender for me.

4. Thomas Monks August 29, 2010 at 16:24 #

this looks like the edgier side of leighton meester complete with the out of the shower hair. the hair and makeup were tragic maybe that is what is putting me off here

5. Marvel August 29, 2010 at 16:24 #

The dress and the shoes I can live with but I wish she would have sleek, straight hair to match the sexy nature of the dress. I do like that she isn’t always going for the cute looks and is taking chances, Having said that I much prefer her in cute, bright clothes

6. Maria August 29, 2010 at 16:42 #

I don’t know whether I should like her eyes or her hair more. She’s so adorable! I can’t like the dress though, it’s like what Hayden Panettiere wore to Letterman.

7. molly August 29, 2010 at 16:55 #

I love the dress! Its really classy on her. She pulls it off well. But, that hair is terrible! It would be so much better if she had it pulled up. Right now, it looks like she ran out of time. She could use a little eye liner also. She has such pretty features, so show ‘em off girl!

8. Missy August 29, 2010 at 17:21 #

I LOVE the dress but agree that her hair and make up are tragic. Such a shame because the dress is hot!

9. wilwarin August 29, 2010 at 17:51 #

i love the dress but i’m not sure about her hair and make up,

10. frommdq August 29, 2010 at 20:51 #

Maybe is this particular picture, but to me she look like a deer caught in the middle of the road. Or maybe is because she run out of time to do something with her hair or make up that she looks so surprised. The sheer dress doesnt work for me either.

• frommdq August 29, 2010 at 23:46 #

She is arriving to the emmys rigth now. That is sexy hair and make up for a sexy dress!

11. Jen August 30, 2010 at 02:33 #

the localized black modesty underlays are weird looking. There has to have been a better way for her to cover what needs to be covered!

12. Alicat August 30, 2010 at 02:45 #

Sexy, sassy and classy at the same time. Love it!

13. JJ August 30, 2010 at 10:09 #

Not sure about the hair and makeup.