Whitney Port attended two events recently wearing Camilla and Marc looks paired with Jimmy Choo heels.

At yesterdays “Kiss For a Cause” event held at Sephora in Hollywood she wore a white Camilla and Marc ‘Dawning frock”.

Her cute dress with ruffled details was paired with khaki Jimmy Choo ‘Jenna’ heels.

Love the dress, but not sold on the hair and make-up.

On Wednesday she attended the Dior Luncheon in LA wearing another Camilla and Marc look.

The look included a Heroe jacket and a Maeve skirt.

This is a sophisticated look for ‘The City’ star. It’s not often we get to see her looking so glam.

I really love the hair and make-up which were done by Dior Beauty. She should channel this look more often.

She certainly was dressed to impress.

Jimmy Choo Quinze booties complete the look.

I see Camilla and Marc, Jimmy Choo but no Whitney Eve.

Credit: Camilla & Marc & Zuma Press

Wish List Wednesday

Wish List Wednesday

Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

9 Responses to Whitney Port Wears Camilla and Marc + Jimmy Choo Heels For The “Kiss For a Cause Event” & “Dior Luncheon”

1. Jennifer August 27, 2010 at 19:37 #

Huzzah for you posting this! (Sorry if you got the email after the fact).

I would like to last minute nominate Whitney’s suit look for BDOTW. This is the first time I’ve been wowed by her look – it’s both classy and gorgeous. And I LOVE her Jimmy Choo’s.

2. Grace August 27, 2010 at 19:51 #

I second the gold suit for BDOTW. She’s stunning!

3. Z FASHION BLOG August 27, 2010 at 19:58 #

Hate everything about both looks!
    Outfits, hair makeup…her plastic smile!!

4. Stacey August 27, 2010 at 22:43 #

I’m beginning to think that she doesn’t like her own collection…

• Fashion Critic August 27, 2010 at 23:31 #

I don’t think she ever has

5. Anna August 28, 2010 at 11:35 #

Is it just me or does the Dior Luncheon look remind anyone else of Ashley Greene’s new grown-up look? It’s really nice on Whitney and very event appropriate. Hair and make up amazing on here in this look too.

6. Ewurafua August 29, 2010 at 01:48 #

Is it really a shocker that she doesn’t wear outfits from her own line?
    Celebrities rarely do.

Beyonce doesn’t wear House of Dereon or Dereon.
    The only person that seems to incorporate her line into her wardrobe, is Victoria Beckham.
    I don’t think I can even recollect a celeb wearing anything from their past lines…J-Lo, Eve, and the list goes on. None of them did.

Heck, celebs don’t even use most of the products that they are paid millions to endorse.
    Think…Britney Speaks drinking Coke when Pepsi was paying her.
    Think…Beyonce never been seen with with a Samantha Thavasa bag, yet she is Asia a few times out of the year, doing promo.

It is only about the money to most of them.

• Fashion Critic August 29, 2010 at 07:55 #

Actually now that you mention it. You’re so right.

Lauren Conrad didn’t wear hers either.

7. xdittax August 29, 2010 at 11:10 #

But Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen also wear theirs pridefully.