26.08.10

Kim Kardashian walked the red carpet at the “LA Confidential Magazine Emmy Kick-Off Celebration event” at The London in West Hollywood last night.

Like most of you I usually prefer her sidewalk style to her red carpet style, but her Hannah Marshall mini dress has a intriguing mix of sexy and sweet.

The top leather part is sexy, containing her twins without looking constricting (note to Katy Perry).

The corduroy pink skirt adds the sweet touch despite it looking a tad tight around the hips (understandable with her assets).

Wrapped around her waist is a Gianfranco Ferre clear belt with a gold bow-shaped detail.

Loren jewels and Christian Louboutin heels complete the look.

Despite Kim looking more and more like her Madame Tussauds wax figure, this is well coordinated look.

Credit: Getty

Sidewalk Style - Emma Watson In French Connection

Sidewalk Style – Emma Watson In French Connection

Maria Menounos To Wear Custom Ralph & Russo Couture Gown To The 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards

27 Responses to LA Confidential Magazine Emmy Kick-Off Celebration – Kim Kardashian In Hannah Marshall

1. Hannah August 26, 2010 at 21:24 #

I always feel quite sorry for Kim Kardashian, simply because shehas a great but restrictive body, she can’t really pull off much that isn’t nipe din at the waist, she can’t really wear high necklines or she will look frumpy (hence why asymetrical works for her). She does however have, like all her sisters, a great collection of shoes, and she rarely wears boring shoes.

2. Lara August 26, 2010 at 21:59 #

Damn, everybody on the front page are looking terrible at the momnt. Hope tomorrow will be better day in terms of fashion

• Lara August 26, 2010 at 22:02 #

well, everyone except January in LV

3. Z FASHION BLOG August 26, 2010 at 22:02 #

She looks like she’s going to explode in this outfit!

• Alicat August 27, 2010 at 04:16 #

Yes, and if she attempted to sit down it is likely you would hear a “RRR-I-PPP”! I don’t really know what this woman is known for apart from big boobs and a wide beam. Trashy look.

• Deborah August 27, 2010 at 15:47 #

I like this dress a lot, but I agree she is going to explode any moment!!! It´s obvious that she can´t ever sit down!! I also loooove the shoes… and I agree she looks more and more like her wax figure, that must be botox or something… she definetly did botox last week because she was wearing too much bangs and colored her hair. Usually when people dom botox they change the hair and die it so when someone notices the diference they say “it´s my hair!” haha

4. Leo August 26, 2010 at 22:02 #

This does nothing for her beautiful body. This outfit is about to explode.

5. SparkleBebe54 August 26, 2010 at 22:09 #

Kim Kardashian has a fantastic shape; I am so jealous.

6. Marvel August 26, 2010 at 22:37 #

It looks like her boobs are busting out of there!

Her face looks really weird and I think thats due to the make up and fake eyelashes.

7. justme August 26, 2010 at 23:51 #

She looks good from the waist down imo. The fact that the top is in leather is all kinds of wrong in itself and her face… she looks more and more like her mother. Ladies, stay away from plastic surgery when there’s nothing wrong with you to begin with.

8. mochababe73 August 26, 2010 at 23:54 #

I can’t get enough of Kim and her style. As a fellow curvy girl, I like to look to her for inspiration along with J. Lo. Beyonce is beyond tacky to me most of the tim.
    Curvy girls are not limited to what we can and cannot wear any more than someone who is as thin as a rail. You would be surprised what we can pull off. I wear anything from sweet dresses to motorcycle style skinny jeans.

9. Sheri August 27, 2010 at 01:14 #

Her face looks so different, I wonder if this is her make up, I think she’s altered something and she really doesn’t need to. I feel like she has come really far in terms of styling.

10. Marlyn August 27, 2010 at 03:08 #

What is going on with her face??? Ur right she is looking more like her wax figure. She was such a natural beauty. I love the outfit but it looks too small on her.

11. molly August 27, 2010 at 03:10 #

how is that eveything she wears looks so trashy? Put this on anyone else and it would be lovely!
    I do not like the leather top. The skirt really should be pulled up further. Im getting the opinion that its falling down.

12. miriam August 27, 2010 at 03:26 #

Kristin Cavallari also wore this dress

• Fashion Critic August 27, 2010 at 06:52 #

13. alice August 27, 2010 at 05:08 #

She looks wonderful in this dress, why are they so many haters? Yes, she happens to be a little curvier than most Hollywood starlets, but she looks fantastic. And by the way, more women can relate to Kim’s voluptuous body type than any of those other skinny actresses. I smell jealousy…

14. Lalitha August 27, 2010 at 06:38 #

I don’t like this outfit…too tight…too short…too “not right.” She has a great shape and everyone knows it too…but she does have to always always always wear skintight stuff??

15. Lancel August 27, 2010 at 09:28 #

She looks like JLo..

16. shubby doo August 27, 2010 at 09:41 #

i like this look…it works her curves very playfully while still being sassy…

p.s
    i looked at her face and i didnt recognise this pic as kim k in the first instance…not until u said so…weird

17. june August 27, 2010 at 10:03 #

kim looks good, but something about this outfits just screams 90s. and it ages her. maybe that’s the hair *and* the 90s outfit together.

and i think she’s changed her makeup or something, because her face just looks different every time i see her

18. Louise Wright August 27, 2010 at 10:04 #

I think the dress is beautiful and I saw it in Opening Ceremony in the states a while back, it is amazingly well made. I am a big fan of Hannah Marshall’s line!

I think her stylist should of got her a size up though…

19. bettybrandenburg August 27, 2010 at 10:34 #

She looks like a sausage about to burst her casing…

20. Alice August 27, 2010 at 10:38 #

Kristian Cavallari & Melody Thorton have won this also.

• Fashion Critic August 27, 2010 at 10:53 #

yes I know thank you

21. dee August 27, 2010 at 13:36 #

Kim has a knockout figure. All she needed was to go up a size in the skirt because the skirt is too tight and this would have been a great outfit. I don’t know what is going on with her face.

22. Amber August 28, 2010 at 07:56 #

I think she must think the size on the label is more important than a good fit. Of course, it gets her more press and attention, which is what she seems to live for.