January Jones For Tatler UK September 2010

January Jones who plays housewife Betty Draper in the Emmy award-winning TV drama Mad Men, is the cover star for Tatler UK’s September 2010 issue.

The blonde actress looks very regal in her shoot with Robert Erdmann, which shot on a ranch outside of LA.

January confirms in her interview that she’s not leaving ‘Man Men’.

She first she heard about the rumors that she was leaving ‘Mad Men’ from her parents.

She states that she’s under contract and that ‘Mad Men’ wouldn’t be ‘Mad Men’ without Betty Draper.

January is proud that the show is bringing back the idea that it’s okay for women have curves.

She confesses that she has learned to love the girdle she wears to help her achieve her hourglass looks. “It gives you such a nice shape,” she says.

You won’t be surprised to see that Prada and Louis Vuitton feature in her editorial as both collections were inspired by the hit drama.

You may remember that Emily Blunt wore this same Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 dress on a recent photo shoot.

Credit: Style.com & Robert Erdmann for Tatler

Celebrities Love...Ombre Hair

Celebrities Love…Ombre Hair

In Elizabeth Hurley's Closet - Splendid Venice Stripe Raglan Tee

In Elizabeth Hurley’s Closet – Splendid Venice Stripe Raglan Tee

12 Responses to January Jones For Tatler UK September 2010

1. Lee Ann August 26, 2010 at 18:37 #

The ruff on the Prada dress makes the wearer look silly- I’m all for edgy or in this case interesting design but not at the expense of the wearer. I can only wonder what coco channel would make of this dress..

2. Polina August 26, 2010 at 20:14 #

Not loving the cover look. All this raffles make January’s siluette disproportional. An what’s with the face? The LV outfit looks great. The floreal print and the colors are absolutely charming.

3. Hannah August 26, 2010 at 20:58 #

TBH I don’t disagree with th eruffles. Al the coverson regular newsstands nowadays are so insipid and samey, smiley, photoshop galore, that whenever I amat a newstand, deciding which, if any, I am goign to buy, the ruffle stands out, and leads me to look at the rest of the cover, knowin git is usin greal prada, real fashion, therefore giving me hope for th erest of the edition.

4. Marvel August 26, 2010 at 22:40 #

Why is that horse perving on her cleavage??!?!?!

Isnt it ironic that a skinny blonde is talking about how her show embraces curves.

5. alex August 26, 2010 at 23:21 #

She is simple perfection i this LV gown! I can’t wait to see what she’ll wear to the Emmys.

6. mochababe73 August 27, 2010 at 00:01 #

I hate the ruffles. I’d rather the focus was on her and that beautiful print. It looks horrible.
    I was not a fan of this dress on Emily Bunt, but for some reason, I like it on January.

7. KateS August 27, 2010 at 01:28 #

sigh. I’m so tired of seeing these prada and LV collections in editorials – we get it, editors, mid-century fashion is in. Can we have a less literal interpretation now?

8. elsa August 27, 2010 at 02:26 #

It looks like the horse is two seconds aways from feeding fresh grass straight from her boobs

• Fashion Critic August 27, 2010 at 06:53 #

Lol cute

9. Lisa August 27, 2010 at 10:20 #

Can someone have a word with the picture editor at Tatler please? This is a terrible cover shot. I dislike the dress on the catwalk, and hate it even more from the side as it exaggerates that god awful ruffle.

10. Carolina August 27, 2010 at 12:08 #

Im loves the first look, the pose on the cover. Also loving the horse. But the Luis Vitton dress just look a big montain of poop.

11. mikeijames August 27, 2010 at 15:09 #

this dress is genius: for bustier women, it conceals and highlights and for more slender women, it creates an exciting bust line like it has for january jones here.