Katy Perry also made an appearance on “Late Night with David Letterman”, to promote her new album “Teenage Dream”.

If you have a sweet tooth, you might want to look away now.

Katy wore one of my favourite looks from the Zuhair Murad Fall 2010 Couture ‘Romantic Intimacy’ collection.

She does crazy, edgy, sexy now she’s giving us adorable wearing a pink silk and tulle party dress.

This look might be too sickly sweet for some, but I love everything about this dress from the crystal embellished bustier bodice, to the sweet feminine bow on the waist, to the rosette detailed skirt.

Matching ankle strap peep-toes complete her gorgeous look.

Katy Perry arrived at the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York wearing a coral Hervé Léger bandage dress which she paired with Christian Louboutin gold spiked heels.

The colour looks great against Katy’s skin tone.

I don’t think it could fit any better.

Drew Barrymore started off the tribal earrings trend, and it looks like Katy has followed suit.

Christian Louboutin gold spiked heels complete the look.

Credit: WWD, Fame Pictures & Zuma Press

In Nicola Roberts' Closet - Wildfox Doll T-Shirt

In Nicola Roberts’ Closet – Wildfox Doll T-Shirt

Britney Spears For Pop Magazine

Britney Spears For Pop Magazine

34 Responses to Late Night with David Letterman – Katy Perry In Zuhair Murad Couture & Herve Leger

1. gossip_bangkok August 25, 2010 at 17:10 #

I do think the Zuhair Murad’s dress is a bit too sweet for me. As for the orange Herve Leger, I like it, but i somehow find it boring.

2. anonymouse August 25, 2010 at 17:15 #

BDOTW winner(s)!
    people may don’t want this look to win because it isn’t red carpet, but she doesn’t look crazy for once!

can’t wait to see her on X Factor!

• anonymouse August 25, 2010 at 20:24 #

i forgot to say

I LOVE THIS BLOG
      I GET WITHDRAW SYMPTOMS WHEN I DON’T SEE IT FOR OVER A DAY!
      YOU DESERVE TO WIN

GO RED CARPET AWARDS
      IM VOTING 100%

• Fashion Critic August 25, 2010 at 20:42 #

• Carolina August 27, 2010 at 12:25 #

The first look is BDOFW!!! So gorgeous and sweet!!! She can go from sweet girl to sexy gal.

3. Lora August 25, 2010 at 17:22 #

LOVES IT! Katy is so beautiful. Herve Leger dresses were made for a Katy Perry body and the Zuhair Murad is gorgeously girly and just the right side of sweet.

4. Hannah August 25, 2010 at 17:24 #

I am so glad shewore the zhair murad, it fits perfectly an dit suits her. I couldn;t imagine how heinous it could look on almost anyone else. I tihnk the herve look is forgettable, especially compared to the zuhair.

• Hannah August 25, 2010 at 17:28 #

On another note, which i forgot in my original comment, congratulations on being shortlisted for the cosmo blog awards, you really, really deserve it!

• Fashion Critic August 25, 2010 at 17:33 #

thanks Hannah

5. Nia August 25, 2010 at 17:29 #

I love Zuhair Murad’s dress, it’s not too sweet at all. I prefer how the skirt part fits the model – more elevated and “poufy”.
    Love KP’s shoes.

6. Moxie August 25, 2010 at 17:29 #

I think the bust is a size too small for her.

7. Ally August 25, 2010 at 17:37 #

The Zuhair Murad is a little tight in the bust, but she is the perfect person to wear it. On someone else I would say it was too sugary sweet, but that’s kind of her image so it works.

8. moja31 August 25, 2010 at 17:58 #

aside from the way she’s bursting out of the top, i love the first look. the herve leger is a great color, but i’m tired of those dresses. love her earrings though.

9. justme August 25, 2010 at 18:13 #

I love the 1st look. BDOTW candidate maybe?

The Hervé Léger look is unflattering for her boobs imo.

10. Hilary August 25, 2010 at 18:23 #

My heart skipped a beat when I saw her in both these looks!! She looks so beautiful. I adore how she maintains personality and qurkinesss in her look and veers away from the generic LA, blonde perma-tan style, while still not crossing the line from quirky into crazy-looking…(though I admit she’s dabbled on the wrong side of that line in the past!)

LOVE the Herve on her. Gorgeous burnt orange colour. It still looks fresh on her, despite bodycon being done to death. I think she’s STUNNING.

11. Gaber August 25, 2010 at 18:47 #

Could this girl FINALLY get some clothes that flatter her boobs?!

Other than that, I quite adore the looks.

12. Erika August 25, 2010 at 19:03 #

BDOTW! So pretty, especially the first look

13. Clancy from Dallas August 25, 2010 at 19:07 #

i am absolutely in LOVE with the Zuhair Murad look!! BDOTW

14. Z FASHION BLOG August 25, 2010 at 19:09 #

totally and completely loved the Zuhair Murad look!!!
    She looked P E R F E C T !

15. Juliana August 25, 2010 at 20:26 #

The Zuhair Murad is just perfect on her!! I’m in love with this look!! As for the Hervé Léger dress, it’s nothing we haven’t seen (a million times) before.

16. WendyB August 25, 2010 at 20:29 #

I love Katy in bandage and latex dresses. They’re so good on her.

17. Tania August 25, 2010 at 21:49 #

She looks fab in both but my fav Zahair Murad BDOTW!

18. Ev August 25, 2010 at 22:35 #

I would love to see any of these looks in BDOTW. I just love Katy even when she’s being looking crazy. :) I think Katy’s body is made for Herve Leger dresses (not the other way around).

19. Marvel August 25, 2010 at 23:08 #

The first look is so sweet and flirty and much prefer when she takes this route rather than the shocking looks

20. Jo August 26, 2010 at 01:23 #

BDOTW!!

21. Sue Jin August 26, 2010 at 02:42 #

Oh I really love the first dress on her. It might be a bit tight for her bust but she looks very cute in it and it suits her just fine because of her upbeat personality
    BDOTW?

22. mochababe73 August 26, 2010 at 03:58 #

I LOVE Katy in the bandage dress. She looks so cool.
    I do not like her in the Zuhair Murad dress. It doesn’t seem to fit her personality at all. The bust doesn’t fit either. I think that I may prefer to see this on Lily Allen. Too whimsical for Katy.

23. kiwi August 26, 2010 at 08:11 #

Both looks are drool worthy. the first look is definitely BDOTW even though its a bit tight on the bust. I love the second look as well.. love the colour and esp. the earrings and the shoes

24. Yerdeh August 26, 2010 at 09:59 #

absolutely love the zahir murad dress on her, I think Forever New in Australia has a similar version…

both look great on her, but well what do you expect, she has an amazing body!

25. susan August 26, 2010 at 14:28 #

I like the Murhad dress – but I don’t like when dresses end up being low cut when they aren’t supposed to be- like on Katy. On the model it looks better because it sits higher up. On Katy it just looks like it doesn’t fit right.

I’m so over the Herve Leger phase. Time to move on. And take the peep toe ankle booties with it.

26. JJ August 26, 2010 at 17:38 #

Both are great looks. The Murhad is still her but a little toned down. The Herve Leger suits her, though I have to force myself to love her boobs just as they are.

27. Di-Estephano August 26, 2010 at 19:40 #

Kate Perry best dressed of the week by Zuhair Murad dress.
    she looks great!

28. stella dot jewelry September 28, 2011 at 03:22 #

Great Post! That tone of that herve leger dress is outstanding! The murhad is also good just doesn’t pop as much.