24.08.10

Blake Lively For Interview Magazine September 2010

There are many of you who are wishing to see another side to sexy Blake Lively.

Well you may be disappointed with her Interview September 2010 magazine editorial, because she plays up to her sexy image once again.

I personally love this editorial which was shot by Craig McDean who captures Blake as she poses provocatively in an interrogation room.

It’s sexy, but in a grown up way none cheesy way.

In the good girl gone bad editorial titled “Hot, Young, And Out Of Control” we see Blake wearing Donna Karan and Giorgio Armani jackets, paired with Nicole Miller, Calvin Klein, and Moschino blouses and sexy Altuzarra, Burberry and Longchamp skirts which show plenty of thigh.

Blake’s interview was conducted by Ben Affleck when she was in Paris filming “Gossip Girl”.

Why? No doubt because Ben directed and stars with Blake in their upcoming heist thriller “The Town”.

In the Interview, he remarks on how comfortable she seemed on set, even while filming a sex scene with him on the very first day of shooting.

Here are some extracts from their interview:

On Ben’s lack of being fashionable: “Well, people like you make me fashionable, because if there is no wrong there can be no right.”

On having a sex scene on the first day: “The sex scene was really awkward. It was my first day, so thank you for that.”

On whose career she’d want: “People always ask me that and I always answer with men. Which is not to say that there aren’t incredible women in this business, but I feel like men are still given much better opportunities. I feel like there are so many people I admire for so many reasons that I can’t look at one person’s life and say, ‘I want that life.’ I want to make my own history.”

Credit: Craig McDean for Interview Magazine

Late Night with David Letterman - Anne Heche In Zac Posen

Late Night with David Letterman – Anne Heche In Zac Posen

Eva Mendes Loves Her Christian Dior Libertine Hobo

Eva Mendes Loves Her Christian Dior Libertine Hobo

23 Responses to Blake Lively For Interview Magazine September 2010

1. xoxo August 24, 2010 at 18:32 #

I expected a better shoot after having seen the cover but it’s just plain boring. Same fake face I’ve seen twice in Vogue and countless times in other magazines.I used to like her and I taught that she was a cool natural girl and I kept waiting for a truely fashion forward shoot but it seems there’s nothing else to her.

2. Kelly August 24, 2010 at 18:35 #

I’ll never be on board with her… doesn’t excite me at all. Great hair in this ed, though!

3. Gaber August 24, 2010 at 18:38 #

I absolutely ADORE the concept. The picture with the “cop” on the other side of the glass could have been perfect IF …
    If she wasn’t as stiff as a board. There is absolutely nothing that draws you in with these pictures. She’s just … there. Completely blank.
    Plus I absolutely hate the make-up.

4. JJovana August 24, 2010 at 18:59 #

She’s becoming such cliche. Boobs boobs and boobs. Thats it.

5. Letícia August 24, 2010 at 19:04 #

She sounds very level headed, and the editorial is beautiful! I love the third image especially.

6. pipsqueak August 24, 2010 at 19:15 #

Blake looks like January Jones on the cover. I like the editorial a lot. I don’t mind seeing Blake’s sexy side when she’s in character, such as here. She looked a modern-day Veronica Lake in these darkly portrayed images. It’s also fitting for her role in the upcoming “The Town” – I can’t wait to see the movie.

7. Hannah August 24, 2010 at 19:49 #

I adore teh concept, when I heard about it a few days ago I thought it would be like Nott Seear in the Harper’s Law and Order tribute, but this is just sex again. Blake’s sexy facade is relly getting boring and old. She looks the same in every shot and the cover looks like january jones, and falls flat to Marion’s stunning cover, as wella sothers beforeher. also really hate her eyebrows, someone needs tosortthem out, I know I am obsessed with eyebrows, but still.

8. Lee Ann August 24, 2010 at 20:00 #

Love shoes ! Think they are Valentino.

9. P. August 24, 2010 at 20:14 #

I really liked this editorial. Even Blake still showing her sexy side, it was in a different way, with class and glamour. It’s like Blake wearing pants on the red carpet, very unexpected, but great and creative.
    But something bothered me!! Where’s her speck that she has on the right side ? It was “hidden” for the editorial!! I think Blake looses a lot of personality with her speck off. It’s the same with SJP’s wart that she removed. Both looses plenty of personality and originality. Such a pity!

10. Jess August 24, 2010 at 20:38 #

the stylist sure likes those Valentino shoes!

11. Marvel August 24, 2010 at 22:05 #

I do like the shoot even though it is very predictable and it does push the ‘sex’ factor to the extreme. I would love to see Blake in a more grown up shoot wearing Couture.

12. Dorian Gray August 24, 2010 at 22:35 #

I think Blake woul be sexy even with a potato sack as a dress. I am obsessed with GG because of her.

13. LizLemooooon August 24, 2010 at 22:45 #

Lol everyone saying how revealing this shoot is. This is the MOST covered up I’ve ever seen her. But anyho, I don’t like the shoot, it’s too dark and not very interesting. I am intrigued by the interview, she seems a lot more business smart than I thought but I still don’t really like her. She’s not very talented just extremely well managed.
    Like her hair tho!

14. Alexandra August 24, 2010 at 22:51 #

great lord those legs really are endless!

15. mochababe73 August 24, 2010 at 23:15 #

Not a fan. Unfortunately, this is just like her Vogue shoot. She had the same expression on each one which is why some may find her boring.
    I have always found her to be dull, unexciting, and boring. I have never seen the fascination with her as a fashionista.
    I really liked the cover. I was expeciting more.

16. Cristina August 25, 2010 at 00:42 #

Tough to say for sure, but it looks like they airbrushed out her mole. I makes her face more unique–I hate when magazines do stuff like this.

17. Dream Girl August 25, 2010 at 01:02 #

Yes she does look stiff. But, LOVE THE CLOTHES! It totally matches the concept. Those shoes are MAJOR “Quoting Victoria Beckham ;p”. And she gets me everytime she shows off those amazing long legs.
    FABOLOUS!

18. Teleholic August 25, 2010 at 02:59 #

I don’t recognize her on the cover! Even after I read it was her it’s still hard for me to see! But I personally like the shoot. It feels same-y since she’s in the same setting and mostly wearing the same clothes but I like it. It has a dark-edgy-chic thing I like.

19. b August 25, 2010 at 03:34 #

I almost fell asleep scrolling down this page. It’s the most boring monotone fashion set I’ve ever seen. And it’s like the stylist forgot to prepare and only brought 1 pair of shoes to the set or what?

20. Z FASHION BLOG August 25, 2010 at 06:01 #

I loved this editorial (more than the cover itself).

My favourite piece was the Altuzarra jacket she’s wearing in first photo.

21. kiwi August 25, 2010 at 07:11 #

Nothing great.. sexy legs

22. kevin August 25, 2010 at 07:24 #

Great concept and beautiful.

23. Fiona August 26, 2010 at 00:33 #

Whilst I appreciate the concept of the shoot and the fashion is good (if all black) I think it highlights why actresses don’t always make good models. Blake has the body and the face but you need more than that to bring a flat still picture to life, professional models have that skill.