Porsche Cayenne Hong Kong Unveiling – Kelly Chen In Miu Miu

The new Porsche Cayenne was unveiled last month in The Forecourt of The Hong Kong Jockey Club.

Kelly Chen was their to add her gorgeous face to the unveiling of the Cayenne S, Cayenne S Hybrid and Cayenne Turbo.

The singer opted for black Miu Miu Fall 2010 ensemble.

Her runway look included a halter tunic with scallop detailing and a bow tied around the high neckline paired with skinny pants which flared at the base.

As much as I love this look and how Kelly pulled her hair off her face like the model, I’m also having and internal battle over whether she was right not to add any accessories.

Do you think accessories would’ve added more to Kelly’s look?

Credit: Style.com & Sina

Wish-List Wednesday

Wish-List Wednesday

On the Set Of Gossip Girl With Blake Lively In Wayne & Gypsy 05

On the Set Of Gossip Girl With Blake Lively In Wayne & Gypsy 05

24 Responses to Porsche Cayenne Hong Kong Unveiling – Kelly Chen In Miu Miu

1. Gaber August 23, 2010 at 14:34 #

The flare!
    THE FLARE!
    I AM BLINDED BY THE FLARE!

I really like the ensemble (at first I thought that it might even be better without the pants, but they actually add something to the look) – but I just can’t get over the way the flare detail looks on this picture.
    So, so, so poor.

2. Ev August 23, 2010 at 14:35 #

I think she made the right decision by not wearing any accessories. This show wasn’t about her, fashion or designer clothes, so I guess she chose not to steel the spotlight :) Her look is simple yet stunning and very appropriate.

3. Moxie August 23, 2010 at 15:00 #

A belt, maybe. But a necklace would have called attention away from that interesting neckline.

4. kat August 23, 2010 at 15:07 #

i think a different pose would’ve added more to her look

• Moxie August 23, 2010 at 15:56 #

Probably, but she’s supposed to be showing off the car… not her clothes. :)

5. Anissa August 23, 2010 at 15:18 #

That is a good question. It’s a really cute look and w/o anything it seems to still work…if I added anything it would probably be a simple belt in white or maybe black and white.

6. Noora Althani August 23, 2010 at 15:40 #

the pants are ridiculous!!!! .. and maybe a bit more color on the face would’ve been fine

7. pipsqueak August 23, 2010 at 15:43 #

Oy … Kelly is ‘downgraded’ to a car model! I’d say she’s like a Chinese Mandy Moore – dabbling in acting and singing and average in both. But just like Mandy, she’s tall and pretty. I think she looked better than the model. Simply perfect, no accessories needed.

8. SET August 23, 2010 at 16:24 #

I love the look sans the flare of the pants. But she looks amazing regardless.

9. Z FASHION BLOG August 23, 2010 at 16:38 #

I would have used hot pink or blue accessories with this all black ensemble (I’m in a YSL mood today ;-))

10. Lee Ann August 23, 2010 at 16:52 #

A large lucite cuff would have been nice and might have given some balance to those silly flares.

11. Jane August 23, 2010 at 16:53 #

I love this look, I don’t think a necklace or earrings would have worked, there’s plenty going on at the neck with the bow collar. I think it works better without any accessorising on the runway because of that pop of orange from the eye make-up. I sort of want to say she should have gone with that, wore a bright colour on her eyes but then it sort of veers off into a top-to-toe complete runway look which people can be picky about. I adore this outfit, the bell detail of the trousers, along with the collars, were my favourite part of this Miu Miu collection.

12. Ruth August 23, 2010 at 18:31 #

I think this is a BDOTW contender…

13. Taylor August 23, 2010 at 18:38 #

Kelly looks amazing here. This outfit is interesting enough without accessories, but a belt would be a nice touch; it’s a tad too sombre with the head to toe black.

14. cindykay August 23, 2010 at 19:42 #

I think it’s perfect the way it is!

15. LemonPi August 23, 2010 at 22:43 #

I like it without accessories, love the drama of the neckllne and the black nail polish is a nice touch. The flare at the bottom of her trousers is too weird though, the model looks much better as you can see at least some of her shoe.

16. mochababe73 August 23, 2010 at 23:28 #

She didn’t need any accessories. There’s enough going on with the outfit.
    Personally, I would have rather seen her wear something else on the bottom. I love the top.

17. Amber August 24, 2010 at 04:53 #

That style of trousers is all the rage in the southern U.S.- for toddlers! And that’s where I think they should stay!

18. kiwi August 24, 2010 at 06:54 #

No accessorries required with this outfit.. too much going on.. am not sure I am liking the abrupt flare at the bottom though she does carry it off pretty well. Her face has this very serene look

19. Elaine August 24, 2010 at 20:16 #

I think she rocked it more than the model!

20. deango August 26, 2010 at 04:14 #

Kate Moss wore that Miu Miu pant on the Vogue UK Sept issue

21. 5am je t♥aime August 27, 2010 at 07:35 #

I would love to see what shoes she wears…maybe that can add credits to her plain look…