The countdown to Sunday nights Emmy Awards kicked off yesterday evening as Audi & Chopard hosted a party to celebrate the much anticipated first major red carpet event of Awards Season.

Jessica Lowndes attended the “Emmy Week Kick-Off Party” in LA wearing a Matthew Williamson Resort 2011 plunging dress with a pleated skirt.

Her brown and gold printed dress almost has an LV luggage type feel to it.

What I really like about this look is the orange belt which adds a nice finishing touch.

I loved her chocolate coloured Stuart Weitzman ‘Lillie’ peep-toes, but the clutch doesn’t work for me. It almost ruins this look in my eyes.

A small clutch matching her belt or heels would’ve been preferred.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

2010 V Festival - Florence Welch In Chanel

2010 V Festival – Florence Welch In Chanel

In Pixie Lott’s Closet – Milly ‘Vivi’ Black Dress

In Pixie Lott’s Closet – Milly ‘Vivi’ Black Dress

7 Responses to Audi And Chopard Emmy Week Kick-Off Party – Jessica Lowndes In Matthew Williamson

1. LizLemooooon August 23, 2010 at 20:20 #

THis is a really good start for her! She usually can’t dress at all and is very uh…amateur stylewise but this is good. Her hair back shows off her stunning features and the dress is really flattering. I hope she wears more bright colours on her clothes in future.

2. Marvel August 23, 2010 at 22:35 #

This a really nice look for her. She looks quite classy which I didnt think was capable from those 90210 girls

3. mochababe73 August 23, 2010 at 23:22 #

I didn’t notice the clutch until I read the review.
    The dress is really pretty. I am not fan of Louis Vuitton fashion, but this is a dress that I would wear. And, I am glad that she chose the Stuart Weitzman shoes.

4. kiwi August 24, 2010 at 06:27 #

You’re so right.. imagine what an orange BV knot would have done to the look

• Fashion Critic August 24, 2010 at 09:19 #

totally. that’s the right size clutch she should have carried with this look.

5. Gaber August 24, 2010 at 12:06 #

I am not really keen on the way she is wearing it, but the dress itself is stunning.
    The way it looks on the model … perfect.

6. Stacey August 24, 2010 at 14:49 #

Way better than she has looked in a long time.