2010 V Festival – Pixie Lott In Milly

Milly is one of those cute adorable girlie brands I love, so it was not surprising to see the equally cute and adorable Pixie Lott wearing a Milly dress to this weekends V Festival in Chelmsford, Essex.

The British singer wore a short sleeved Milly ‘Vivi’ dress from the Fall 2010 collection.

Her electric gold toned dress with a contrasting black scallop dot lace overlay is accented with a black satin bow belt.

This gold and black combo was complemented by her House of Holland for Pretty Polly chain suspender tights.

It looks like I may need to get my ‘wanna be JLo’ Topshop black felt hat out of my attic because I spot a trend.

First Drew Barrymore, now Pixie has been spotted wearing this chic hat.

Pixie – who also performed in this dress – completed her look with Burberry Prorsum wellies.

Credit: Style.com & Rex

In Pixie Lott’s Closet – Milly ‘Vivi’ Black Dress

In Pixie Lott’s Closet – Milly ‘Vivi’ Black Dress

"The Dry Land" Miami Premiere - America Ferrera In Catherine Malandrino

“The Dry Land” Miami Premiere – America Ferrera In Catherine Malandrino

9 Responses to 2010 V Festival – Pixie Lott In Milly

1. Marvel August 23, 2010 at 22:34 #

Those horrific tights completely ruin this look for me. Pixie has such a cute, fun personalty and would have thought she would wear more bright and fruitier clothes to express that. All Ive ever seen her wear are LBD’s

2. pipsqueak August 23, 2010 at 22:58 #

Yay, I have the same stud trimmed Burberry wellies! I’m so going to wear them to this one concert, even if it’s indoors – I’d look so pretentious, ha! I don’t like the tights, which complicated the whole look. She’s cute, though.

3. mochababe73 August 23, 2010 at 23:24 #

Not a fan of the tights and suspenders that are holding them up. It’s unnecessary and takes away from the dress.
    I love the dress, and the fact that it’s sleeveless. The hat makes the total look really cute.
    I am not a fan of wellies, but I like those.

4. kiwi August 24, 2010 at 06:25 #

I hate the wellies.. they almost ruin the look for me.. love the dress and the hat

5. Luiselotte August 24, 2010 at 09:37 #

The tights almost cut her in half and the wellies don’t compliment the dress at all. She should have wore hair hair up in a pony tail, the curls take the attention away from the golden neckline.

The dress looks like it was shortened, on the runway it had a lace trim on the hem. Who would to that to such a lovely chic dress?

6. Gaber August 24, 2010 at 12:01 #

Remember leggings?
    That was ALSO a trend!

I think you best leave your hat in the attic!
    :p

• Fashion Critic August 24, 2010 at 13:28 #

LOL If you say so :)

7. bettybrandenburg August 24, 2010 at 12:11 #

Blah!

8. Elaine August 25, 2010 at 00:19 #

I like it – she’s having a bit of fun with the outfit which is perfect for festival style. May not hav loved the tights and hat if she had not been at a festival but she is, so on this occasion I think it all comes together nicely