Menu

2010 V Festival – Pixie Lott In Milly

Milly is one of those cute adorable girlie brands I love, so it was not surprising to see the equally cute and adorable Pixie Lott wearing a Milly dress to this weekends V Festival in Chelmsford, Essex.

The British singer wore a short sleeved Milly ‘Vivi’ dress from the Fall 2010 collection.

Her electric gold toned dress with a contrasting black scallop dot lace overlay is accented with a black satin bow belt.

This gold and black combo was complemented by her House of Holland for Pretty Polly chain suspender tights.

It looks like I may need to get my ‘wanna be JLo’ Topshop black felt hat out of my attic because I spot a trend.

First Drew Barrymore, now Pixie has been spotted wearing this chic hat.

Pixie – who also performed in this dress – completed her look with Burberry Prorsum wellies.

Credit: Style.com & Rex

In Pixie Lott’s Closet – Milly ‘Vivi’ Black Dress

In Pixie Lott’s Closet – Milly ‘Vivi’ Black Dress

"The Dry Land" Miami Premiere - America Ferrera In Catherine Malandrino

“The Dry Land” Miami Premiere – America Ferrera In Catherine Malandrino

9 Responses to 2010 V Festival – Pixie Lott In Milly

1. Elaine August 25, 2010 at 00:19 #

I like it – she’s having a bit of fun with the outfit which is perfect for festival style. May not hav loved the tights and hat if she had not been at a festival but she is, so on this occasion I think it all comes together nicely

2. bettybrandenburg August 24, 2010 at 12:11 #

Blah!

3. Gaber August 24, 2010 at 12:01 #

Remember leggings?
    That was ALSO a trend!

I think you best leave your hat in the attic!
    :p

• Fashion Critic August 24, 2010 at 13:28 #

LOL If you say so 🙂

4. Luiselotte August 24, 2010 at 09:37 #

The tights almost cut her in half and the wellies don’t compliment the dress at all. She should have wore hair hair up in a pony tail, the curls take the attention away from the golden neckline.

The dress looks like it was shortened, on the runway it had a lace trim on the hem. Who would to that to such a lovely chic dress?

5. kiwi August 24, 2010 at 06:25 #

I hate the wellies.. they almost ruin the look for me.. love the dress and the hat

6. mochababe73 August 23, 2010 at 23:24 #

Not a fan of the tights and suspenders that are holding them up. It’s unnecessary and takes away from the dress.
    I love the dress, and the fact that it’s sleeveless. The hat makes the total look really cute.
    I am not a fan of wellies, but I like those.

7. pipsqueak August 23, 2010 at 22:58 #

Yay, I have the same stud trimmed Burberry wellies! I’m so going to wear them to this one concert, even if it’s indoors – I’d look so pretentious, ha! I don’t like the tights, which complicated the whole look. She’s cute, though.

8. Marvel August 23, 2010 at 22:34 #

Those horrific tights completely ruin this look for me. Pixie has such a cute, fun personalty and would have thought she would wear more bright and fruitier clothes to express that. All Ive ever seen her wear are LBD’s