2010 V Festival – Florence Welch In Chanel

When we think of festivals, we think of wellies, denim shorts, floral dresses and of course mud.

What we don’t usually think of is Louis Vuitton, but that changed thanks to Emma Watson and Katy Perry.

Now we can maybe add Chanel to the list.

Florence Welch of ”Florence and the Machine” was one of the many musical acts to perform at V Festival this weekend.

The flame haired singer opted for a chiffon embellished Chanel Pre-Fall 2010 floor-length dress which we’ve seen on Karolina Kurkova.

This is a very typical look for Florence who often wears fringed or flowy looks like this to add more movement and drama to her performances.

Her Chanel look is modified.

Like Karolina she opted out of the turquoise beaded details, but she also had the middle belly-button exposing sheer panel covered too.

It wouldn’t surprise me if most of the people who purchased this look opted for Florence’s version.

Not everyone get away with exposing their midriffs like supermodels Karolina Kurkova and Abbey Lee Kershaw.

Credit: Style.com & Rex

Drew Barrymore @ 2010 V Festival

Drew Barrymore @ 2010 V Festival

Audi And Chopard Emmy Week Kick-Off Party - Jessica Lowndes In Matthew Williamson

Audi And Chopard Emmy Week Kick-Off Party – Jessica Lowndes In Matthew Williamson

10 Responses to 2010 V Festival – Florence Welch In Chanel

1. ben August 23, 2010 at 18:17 #

BDOTW! Please!

2. Eris August 23, 2010 at 18:27 #

BDOTW.

Florence Welch is a queen. I love that she choosed this amazing dress for the festival. I wish her hair were of a more natural red, but with Rihanna, I kind of got used of the bright dark red.

3. dee August 23, 2010 at 18:29 #

I like that Florenace chose to cover the midriff. The garment looks better that way. That other was exposing too skin.

4. pipsqueak August 23, 2010 at 18:54 #

I like this modified version better. Florence has talent and doesn’t need crazy wardrobe to crank up the hype machine. I’ve never been to her shows, so look forward to her tour in the US this fall. Speaking of flame-haired singers, I can’t wait to see Karen Elson on tour and follow her concert fashion.

5. Lee Ann August 23, 2010 at 18:56 #

Finally Fashion with a capital F. This is why I love it. Definately BDOTW.

6. Kelly August 23, 2010 at 20:04 #

Great look and great performance.

7. mm August 23, 2010 at 20:21 #

Wonderful performance. Love the modifiation of the dress. But my pet peeve when performers go barefoot on stage.

8. Marvel August 23, 2010 at 22:36 #

I suppose Im in the minority but Im not fond of this look. Im glad she chose not to show her belly button but the dress isnt that spectacular to begin with

9. mochababe73 August 23, 2010 at 23:20 #

I hated this dress on the model. However, I am in love with it on Florence. I have no idea who she is, but I love this on her. I think what does it for me is the fit. It’s hanging off of the model, but fits Florence perfectly.

10. mol August 24, 2010 at 06:16 #

Lovely colors, perfect fit, beautiful rehead – total package.