19.08.10 Premiere

Piranha 3D LA Premiere – Kelly Brook In Ina Soltani

Kelly Brook followed Blake Lively’s red carpet formula on the red carpet at the Piranha 3D LA Premiere, by showing off her legs and boobs.

‘Playboy’ cover girl wore a sexy Ina Soltani champagne lame strapless gown which she worked to maximum effect on the red carpet.

Kelly is known for her amazing body, but last night she wanted everyone to focus on her legs as in every shot on the red carpet she has her leg poking out of the split in her gown.

Red Casadei peep-toes and Carla Amorim jewels complete the look.

Am I the only one who feels like Kelly is trying just a little too hard?

Credit: Byron Purvis/AdMedia

Runway To Katsuya - Kelly Rowland In BCBG Max Azria

Runway To Katsuya – Kelly Rowland In BCBG Max Azria

"Going The Distance" London Premiere - Drew Barrymore In McQ Alexander McQueen

“Going The Distance” London Premiere – Drew Barrymore In McQ Alexander McQueen

25 Responses to Piranha 3D LA Premiere – Kelly Brook In Ina Soltani

1. justme August 19, 2010 at 19:25 #

I like the shoes. The dress is kinda ugly.

2. little J August 19, 2010 at 19:44 #

She perpetually tries to hard, to the point of induced nausea.

3. Alicia August 19, 2010 at 19:48 #

I honestly have no problem with anything KB wears, it’s just it always looks overdone for the event. But I guess she doesn’t get all that many opportunities to wear, you know, clothing…

• Fashion Critic August 19, 2010 at 20:02 #

lol…so true

4. Ariel August 19, 2010 at 19:51 #

Love the way she glows in this picture. I find this look to be sexy & elegant. BDOTW contender?

5. Giuseppi August 19, 2010 at 20:10 #

I like the dress and shoes, but I think you’re right about the trying too hard. I think the look would have been a lot classier with just a few more inches of coverage either in the slit or the top. As it is, this reminds me a little of Jessica Rabbit, when it could have been elegant.

6. chryssa August 19, 2010 at 20:12 #

i barely know who she is and what she does but i have to admit she looks stunnibg…

7. Serina August 19, 2010 at 20:34 #

Definitely a try hard. No doubting shes gorgeous with a wardrobe to match but seeing her in a thigh splitting dress gets old…

8. Lee Ann August 19, 2010 at 20:58 #

Trying a little bit too hard? Whoa that’s British understatement! She is a stunning girl but if I have too be honest the dress is gross and gravity is beginning to take a toll!

9. ferah August 19, 2010 at 22:02 #

kelly brook followed blake lively!?

10. Laura R August 19, 2010 at 23:21 #

there is something about the look that i really love! only thing i wish is that it fitted better at the bust….although it must be hard with her chest!!

11. Marvel August 19, 2010 at 23:56 #

Well I think this might be her only chance at ‘cracking’ America so the boobs and legs come out

• pipsqueak August 20, 2010 at 00:16 #

LOL! Boobs are especially helpful in cracking America, as I think we’re the most breast-focused society in the west – totally stupid and country.

12. Cristina August 20, 2010 at 01:05 #

Am I the only one who is worried the dress is a split second away from falling off? I mean, maybe that illusion was her intention…?

13. Alicat August 20, 2010 at 02:24 #

Isn’t the rule boobs OR legs but both at the same time is too much flesh and not enough dress? This looks like a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen…

• Fashion Critic August 20, 2010 at 07:22 #

That is the general rule and you’re right the dress hangs dangerously low

14. Sara August 20, 2010 at 03:56 #

I like it, but I only wish the bust had been higher. I feel like she’s giving away too much at one time.

15. mochababe73 August 20, 2010 at 04:49 #

She’s dressed kind of fancy for a horror/science fiction movie.
    For me the dress doesn’t fit. Even with the split, the garment is still boring. The bridesmaid red shoes don’t help either.
    Maybe she and Drew should have switched dresses?

16. kiwi August 20, 2010 at 05:47 #

FC, since I have no context re kelly Brook(am not familiar with her work etc), I just looked at the picture and though .. amazing and very sexy.. also this is the first time I’ve really loved a casadei shoe on anyone.. the pumps are always so heavy. Her make up is perfect as well. BDOTW contender for me

17. Deborah August 20, 2010 at 06:35 #

Yes, she is trying too hard. She is constantly in a bikini or naked so at the red carpet she should go for another type of look in my opinion…. but you cant buy style u know what I mean…

18. Idealist August 20, 2010 at 07:22 #

pretty but the top of the dress around the bust line & the color reminds me of the Vivienne Westwood dress both Eva Mendes & Thandie Newton wore a while back….

19. JJ August 20, 2010 at 10:12 #

The fit isn’t working

20. Nicola August 20, 2010 at 10:34 #

I think she look lovely, really glamarous and all the colours are working beautifully together. I think she always looks nice and feminine.

21. Amber August 20, 2010 at 13:28 #

She’s always trying too hard for me. And i like this dress but for the premiere of Piranha 3-D, really?

22. Ayesha August 21, 2010 at 07:41 #

she’s got a fantastic body and the dress and shoe look really good together,but the gown looks like it’s going to fall down any moment….