“Camp Rock 2″ New York Premiere – Demi Lovato In Edition by Georges Chakra

There would’ve been deafening screams on the red carpet for the “Camp Rock 2″ New York Premiere as the Jonas Brothers promoted their new movie.

Demi Lovato joined her musical cast on the red carpet wearing a Edition by Georges Chakra Spring 2010 dress.

I absolutely love this dress.

It’s so very cute without being too ‘Disney’.

I love the white, ivory, silver and bronze mosaic sequined detail which makes this dress really stands out on the red carpet.

I’m glad she kept the ivory ruffles detail on the hip as it adds something fresh to her look.

I’m not crazy about the schizophrenic hair colouring.

Is it chestnut brown or is it auburn? Let’s make a decision here.

Demi completed her look with a Swarovski’s Rockstar clutch, Everlon Diamond and Ruthie Davis ‘Cindy’ platform sandals.

[nggallery id=642]

Credit: Fashion Windows & Fame Pictures

19 Comments
Gossip Girl Season 4 Trailer

Gossip Girl Season 4 Trailer

Nicola Roberts Couldn’t Wait To Wear Her Aviator Jacket

Nicola Roberts Couldn’t Wait To Wear Her Aviator Jacket

19 Responses to “Camp Rock 2″ New York Premiere – Demi Lovato In Edition by Georges Chakra

1. Naomi August 19, 2010 at 14:23 #

This girl rarely looks her age, and those highlights aren’t helping.
    I like the dress, but not on her.

2. Giuseppi August 19, 2010 at 14:56 #

I love the look- I think she comes across as really classy without looking like she’s off to the prom. If I had been her, I would have been tempted to overdo the accessories, and the fact that she kept them a bit toned down gives the outfit a grown-up sense.

3. Rosie August 19, 2010 at 15:18 #

Love this dress! I think it’s my favorite so far this week!

4. LizLemooooon August 19, 2010 at 15:26 #

Lol the fake tan, the stripey hair. She looks like a tacky New Jersey housewife. I think she should embrace her pale skin but anyway…I like her dress but I Love those shoes.
    I have nothing to say about the Jonas Brothers.

5. gudrun August 19, 2010 at 15:40 #

wonderful dress! dont like the hair nor the shoes but the dress looks better on her than on the model. just found out that you can buy the most heavenly gowns by edition by georges chakra online now on long overdue!

6. sujaya August 19, 2010 at 16:58 #

she should fire her makeup artist.. she wears the wrong shade of foundation for her skin always.. but i’m loving her dress..

• chanel August 20, 2010 at 01:18 #

I think it’s because she’s wearing the wrong shade of foundation for her fake tan. Her make-up artist must be confused.

7. Stina August 19, 2010 at 17:13 #

Love this dress! It’s so young and fun. And it’s not black which Demi overdoes a lot. I’m glad she didn’t over accessorize. Keeps the focus on the dress.

8. Mahima August 19, 2010 at 17:53 #

she always has a weird neckline. it never works, from the waist down its nice but she needs to lay off the tanning.

9. shruti August 19, 2010 at 18:07 #

Terrible hair and makeup. Her makeup is almost always terrible though. I dunno why. The dress is very pretty but I just can’t look past the hair and makeup. It’s just bad.

10. lifeisdolce August 19, 2010 at 19:17 #

i hate this look, unfortunately; i can’t think of one thing i like. her hair washes her out and she’s wearing too much make-up for someone her age – she should let her skin breathe. there’s also a way to embrace your curves without looking cheap and classless – especially with those shoes.

11. Jess August 19, 2010 at 22:04 #

I just can’t get past that awful hair and make-up. Mind boggling really that so many hours went into making her look so bad

12. chanel August 20, 2010 at 01:15 #

This child always has issues with her hair colour and make-up. And it’s sad with each comment on here is aware of how stupid she looks with that fake tan. It’s a fake tan, I know, but people usually try to make it seem natural.

13. Si August 20, 2010 at 01:32 #

I thought exactly the same about her hair! Loved the dress though

14. mochababe73 August 20, 2010 at 05:07 #

I love the dress. It’s very age appropriate, and she’s not trying to hard to prove that she’s an adult.
    I don’t mind the hair, but she is a little shiny. I’m on the fence about the shoes.

15. kiwi August 20, 2010 at 06:07 #

Love the dress. Ok with the shoes.. nothing else works.. her face is looking too shiny in the first pic on top

16. Deborah August 20, 2010 at 06:37 #

She had less highlights like 2 weeks ago. Now she is almost blond. She totally ruined her hair! AWFUL!

17. alexa August 21, 2010 at 03:12 #

The dress is interesting on the runway but clearly suits a lithe bodytype – unfortunately she just doesn’t have that. The cut doesn’t flatter her curves and it looks like she’s only just squeezed into it as the pattern looks distorted around her bust and thighs. The dress also seems to flare out at the top in the first image, unlike on the runway, so not sure what’s going on.

As for the hair… her eyebrows are just too dark to accommodate the highlights, it looks horribly artificial. She would look so much more striking with shiny dark locks.

And she would have benefited from ditching the smoky eyeshadow – restrained liquid eyeliner along the lash line for definition and some gold shimmer on the lids would have worked to highlight the honey tone of her skin and pick up from the dress.

18. pandora November 26, 2011 at 07:08 #

Difficult for someone a bit shorter and a bit heavier to pull of the designers look from the runway. Sadly most designers dresses and made for super tall super skinny models. When will some of these designers get real.