Who Wore Malandrino Better? Beyonce Knowles or America Ferrera

Here are two gorgeous curvaceous women wearing the same Malandrino Resort 2010 dress.

Beyonce Knowles was the first to step out wearing this jade dress to Billboard’s 4th Annual Women In Music event back in October last year.

The singer wore her dress with ivory Sergio Rossi peep-toes, super-straight hair and large earrings.

This was a refreshing sweet style switch for Bey.

America Ferrera wore the same dress when she attended the 25th Annual Imagen Awards in LA this weekend with red Louboutin’s.

I loved the refreshing burst of colour from America, but I prefer how the dress looks on Beyonce so she wins for me.

Credit: Style.com, Rex & Getty

2010 Breakthrough Of The Year Awards

2010 Breakthrough Of The Year Awards

"The Switch" LA Premiere - Jennifer Aniston In Lanvin

“The Switch” LA Premiere – Jennifer Aniston In Lanvin

13 Responses to Who Wore Malandrino Better? Beyonce Knowles or America Ferrera

1. kiwi August 17, 2010 at 11:10 #

Beyonce’s figure is better so she carries the dress better but I hate her hair and earrings.. so Ameriac wins it coz her styling is far better

2. sally August 17, 2010 at 11:18 #

America,wore it beta,to me the dress sat well on her curves

3. june August 17, 2010 at 11:49 #

pastels on beyonce always look amazing, but i’m in love with america’s red shoe combination with this dress, so i’d have to give it to her. on the plus side, they both look about a hundred times better in this than the model.

4. Yasmine August 17, 2010 at 12:07 #

beyonce sort of gives a jenny jwow-esque vibe with that hair and earings, veryyyy tacky especially with those nylons. but shes got the better figure but america styled it better

5. tharightlight August 17, 2010 at 12:21 #

In my opinion Beyonce’s hair covers the most beautiful detailing of the dress, and the colour of the dress doesn’t flatter her. America shines in this dress! Love her this way!

6. sara August 17, 2010 at 13:31 #

firstly, i have to say that the fact that two curvy women like them wear this dress is sthg to look up to, because the volume at the hips. i love beyonce cause of her voice and beauty, but her style, or better the lack of this, is horrible. America is fantastic, the mix of mint green and rouge is absolutely divine!

7. Ellen August 17, 2010 at 13:56 #

The dress is very beautiful. And it suits them both.

8. TheFashionCult August 17, 2010 at 17:43 #

Beyonce should have worn her hair back or at least behind her shoulders, but the color of the dress looks better on her skin tone and I think those ruffles are a bit much for anyone bigger than a b cup. They both look pretty, but Beyonce wins

9. Nikki August 17, 2010 at 21:14 #

I’m not really a fan of the dress itself. I don’t think its very flattering on either of them but America’s version was definitely styled better. I love the red lip and the red shoe along with her dark hair and nails with this dress. Beyonce’s jewelry is a little tacky and i don’t really like the shoes she has on paired with the dress.

10. Sophie August 17, 2010 at 21:50 #

The dress looks better on Beyonce – but she should of had the detail like AF – red shoes, red lipstick and hair

11. mochababe73 August 18, 2010 at 02:27 #

Beyonce. The dress makes America’s hips look square.

12. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 11:15 #

For me definitely Beyoncé. I wouldn’t describe myself as a shallow person but I think Beyoncé’s body is hotter and that’s why it fits her better. ^_^ Also I love the hair and the earrings.

13. Raquel August 19, 2010 at 02:08 #

I think America shouldn’t have posed with her hands on her hips because it takes away half of the dress details.

But it is a nice dress and both look good and I agree with the poster who said that it is refreshing to see women with curves wearing a dress that emphasyzes those curves – but don’t make look bigger IMO.

Beyoncee wons this for me, because this pale green suits her skin better than America’s.