Victoria Beckham Loves…Goat Dresses

We all know that Victoria Beckham has an obsession with her own dress collection, Brian Atwood heels, Cutler and Gross sunglasses and Hermes bags.

We can now add Goat dresses to that list.

The British fashion designer seems to have found her airport staple.

A Goat mini dress.

Unlike Mischa Barton who is wearing marginally different dresses with the same print, VB is wearing the same dress in different colours.

Gone are the days when VB used to arrive at LAX or Heathrow in a leather Balmain look or a humorous Loewe suede hat.

Nowadays she she keeps her look short, sweet and in a variety of colours.

A Birkin bag is always by her side, and she occasionally teams her Goat dress with her Alaia black cropped cardigan or nude Atwood heels to create the rest of the look.

Do you own the same dress, bag or shoes in various colours?

Credit: Fame Pictures & Bauer Griffin

'One Direction: This Is Us' World Premiere

‘One Direction: This Is Us’ World Premiere

Who Wore Giles Better? Agyness Deyn or Victoria Beckham

Who Wore Giles Better? Agyness Deyn or Victoria Beckham

11 Responses to Victoria Beckham Loves…Goat Dresses

1. Brooke August 17, 2010 at 16:38 #

I must confess that, with hard-to-fit tootsies, I do own the same shoe in black and nude. My bags vary a bit more, but I admit that I own maybe 5 Fendi baguettes that are similar and a few Prada doctor bags with small design variations. D@mn – all my sunglasses are identical, too; Gucci 2407. I didn’t realize how samey my core staples are until I just wrote that :/ Guess my sole wardrobe variation appears in my frocks. Huh; and I’ve always felt well-heeled.

2. mm August 17, 2010 at 16:51 #

Yes i often buy two or three of the same thing in different colors. When something fits great and looks good on me i am a repeat offender

• Sally August 17, 2010 at 17:53 #

Same here. To such a degree that my wardrobe can become pretty redundant … my verson of a uniform. :)

3. Cheryl August 17, 2010 at 17:36 #

I have a few pairs of shoes in different colours…I’m kinda crazy that way because I don’t even wear them…I just buy “just in case”…

Symptoms of a shopaholic?

You betcha!! AND I LOVE IT!!!

4. Ally August 17, 2010 at 17:40 #

I’m always so cold at work (seriously, enough w/ the AC), so I own the same cardigan in like 5 colors.

I miss crazy airport Victoria. But I get that she is trying to be taken seriously.

5. seggie August 17, 2010 at 17:49 #

I really like these little dresses… do you know where to buy them?

6. vicky August 17, 2010 at 18:56 #

I’ve got a few cardigans/shirts/tops etc. in different colours. If you find a style that fits and you feel good in it, why not?!
    Victoria’s goat-dress is really nice and cute. And lets face it, she’s not walking down the red carpet in this style, it’s her daily-wear. I find it somewhat refreshing that she’s becoming more of a “normal” woman who doesn’t have new (sometimes ridiculous) outfits everytime she walks out the door..
    She will always be a style-icon to me, but I think that (with this more laidback streetstyle) she’s trying put the focus on showing off her career than her own image.

7. Kelly August 17, 2010 at 19:13 #

I gotta say,I miss VB’s old style.She just looks kind of boring now;/

8. Lee Ann August 17, 2010 at 20:41 #

I would rather see her stick with a style then segway all over the fashion universe which cries fashion victim.
    I own 7 pairs of Trib toos and 3 Dior dresses that are the exact same style but in different materials.

9. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 10:46 #

I like the dresses, they’re damn cute. ^_^
    And in some way I always like what Victoria’s wearing. For me she’s just a fashion icon. Simple as that. ^_^