17.08.10 Sidewalk Style

Sidewalk Style – Fearne Cotton & Mischa Barton

Mischa Barton and Fearne Cotton were out in LA this weekend filming series 2 of Fearne’s TV show “Fearne And…” which is shown in the UK on ITV2.

Hopefully she won’t be as gushy as she was last during the series. I would like to see her ask the celebs more intense questions.

Fearne let the home side down by wearing a granny-esqe floral maxi dress with tan boots and a green bag.

It was surprisingly Mischa who decided on a more cleaned up, chic look. Even her extensions pass on this occasion.

She looked quite cute wearing a peachy pussy-bow blouse with tan suede shorts and Zara lace-up wedges which I’m wearing right now by coincidence.

If this was a style battle, Mischa wins hands down.

As a presenter Fearne rightly didn’t outshine her guest, but she could’ve made more of an effort.

Credit: Zuma

Dianna Agron In Louis Vuitton - Out In New York City

Dianna Agron In Louis Vuitton – Out In New York City

Sidewalk Style - Beyonce Knowles Loves Animal Print

Sidewalk Style – Beyonce Knowles Loves Animal Print

11 Responses to Sidewalk Style – Fearne Cotton & Mischa Barton

1. Ally August 17, 2010 at 14:40 #

She looks so much better than she has the last few times we’ve seen her. The 70s look suits her.

2. sara August 17, 2010 at 14:43 #

mischa, is that you?if you can do it well, why do you make so big efforts to be horrible?i like her shoes, fearne…bad!

3. J August 17, 2010 at 15:36 #

I love it, for once!

4. moja31 August 17, 2010 at 15:42 #

this is the best mischa barton has looked in AGES!

5. Si August 17, 2010 at 16:49 #

MIsha looks great! I really like that look . She finally found something that suits her style as well as her body type.

6. Ansam August 17, 2010 at 17:36 #

Do you know the brand of Mischa’s top?

7. LizLemooooon August 17, 2010 at 17:50 #

It isn’t like she suddenly woke up and started dressing better she knew she was being filmed, she’s aware of the gossip surrounding her less than stellar acting career and her personal troubles so Mischa and her stylists put some effort into her look so she can appear healthy and confident.
    I love her outfit but I HATE these ‘documentaries’, they just symbolise everything that’s wrong with this celeb obsessed age.

8. Jennifer August 17, 2010 at 21:16 #

That is exactly it.. I was kinda annoyed when I saw the pictures too, because it’s SUCH a simple outfit yet she hasn’t looked this good in years.. Her hair and make-up is completely transformed too, can she not do this herself??
    Also, Alexa Chung regularly outshined her guests, maybe thats why her show was cancelled!! :-)

9. mochababe73 August 18, 2010 at 02:22 #

I don’t know who this Fearne person is, but she looks a boiling, hot mess.
    This is the best that Mischa has looked in quite some time. I still wish that she would get rid of the Barbie hair.

10. Carlos Alberto Garay August 18, 2010 at 05:10 #

What nice clothes Micha wears here. Well, she never lost her brauty at all !! I think that she gets better and better because of the real love and supports that her fans give to her.

11. Jade95' October 2, 2010 at 21:51 #

I love Mischa and fearne’s hair, but when I was watching the show I realised that Mischa’s extensions are a lighter colour than her hair..? I don’t know if they are supposed to be like this but it was very obvious once you had noticed it. Although I do love the cut of her hair : ) X