Runway To Sidewalk – Kim Kardashian In Diane von Furstenberg

Kim Kardashian was spotted on Robertson Boulevard in LA yesterday picking out some new additions to her closet.

In the pictures below I spot Madison, Diavolina, Tory Burch and Rock & Republic shopping bags.

Kim’s already shopped at Diane von Furstenberg, because she was wearing a dress from the designers Pre-Fall 2010 collection.

Her Diane von Furstenberg Pialla dress was paired with black patent belt, a Balenciaga bag and Christian Louboutin suede ‘Piros 120? ruched boots.

I would’ve thought it was still too warm to be wearing Fall boots in LA, but I do love them with this look.

Blake Lively was spotted on the set of Gossip Girl wearing a very similar dress with ankle boots.

Kim bumped into “Entourage” actor Adrian Grenier who was filming in the area.

“Keeping Up with the Kardashians” is surprisingly in it’s 5th season which starts Sunday, August 22 at 10/9C on E!

Own up. Who’s watching it?

[nggallery id=638]

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

In Kim Kardashian's Closet - Diane von Furstenberg Pialla Dress & Christian Louboutin Suede 'Piros 120' Ruched Boots

In Kim Kardashian’s Closet – Diane von Furstenberg Pialla Dress & Christian Louboutin Suede ‘Piros 120′ Ruched Boots

"Salt" London Premiere - Leona Lewis In William Tempest

“Salt” London Premiere – Leona Lewis In William Tempest

20 Responses to Runway To Sidewalk – Kim Kardashian In Diane von Furstenberg

1. Rachie August 17, 2010 at 18:23 #

I would bump into Adrian Grenier anytime! I’m jealous of the DvB dress and the shopping, but mostly of the bumping:)

2. Elaine August 17, 2010 at 18:26 #

Excuse me for not paying attention to what shes wearing – got a bit distracted by the yummy Adrian Grenier :-)

3. mm August 17, 2010 at 18:32 #

Kim and Adrian would make a cute couple! I have been watching the Kardashians since the show started. Very cute dress

4. Shemah August 17, 2010 at 18:36 #

Gorgeous!! I love this look on her.. so tired of seeing her in one shouldered bandage dresses.. and I loooove DVF.. I prefer this style to the one worn by Blake Lively, actually.

I’m still saving up for my first DVF dress, btw.

5. natalie August 17, 2010 at 19:01 #

it’s actually a little under 80 in LA, it’s been an extremely cool summer. i am loving kim’s hair though

6. t August 17, 2010 at 19:05 #

I adore kim kardashian and she looks gorgeous in her DVF dress

7. Courteney August 17, 2010 at 19:18 #

I’m not much on her outfit, but I’d love to have her head of hair.

8. sara August 17, 2010 at 19:26 #

i love the dress and i hate the boots not only because they’re now innappropiate, but i think they’re horrible and seem a pair of socks.

9. Hannah August 17, 2010 at 19:37 #

I like the dress but I hate the boots, she isn’t tall and shouldn’t cut her legs off like this, besides, I think they date the dress considerably. I also don’t really like the bangle with thisdress. I love Keeping up with the Kardashians, I would much rather watch that than a ANOTHER programme about over eaters any day.

10. Jennifer August 17, 2010 at 20:05 #

LOVE the Kardashians, AND Khloe and Kourtney take Miami, and I’m not afraid to admit! They’re the funniest family on tv.. Love this outfit on Kim, her day style is much more modern than her evening style, as she plays around with shapes and fabrics more..

11. Davor August 17, 2010 at 20:47 #

Kim was actually filming material for an “Entourage” cameo here and she repeated the scene several times. :)

12. Eve August 17, 2010 at 20:51 #

Love the style!!!

13. Shev August 17, 2010 at 22:30 #

why does she have sooooooooooooo much make up on to go shopping!

14. Sue Jin August 18, 2010 at 02:11 #

lol, they do look good together. Their both good looking people to start with.
    Her dress is lovely!
    I’ll probably watch the episode when they re-broadcast it… I can never watch it on time.

15. mochababe73 August 18, 2010 at 02:15 #

I just started watching Keepin’ Up with the Kardashians. I love it! Another one of my guilty pleasures.
    I love Kim and her street style. Her red carpet looks are hit and miss. As a fellow curvy girl, I appreciate that she embraces her curves rather than hide them. I also like the fact that she doesn’t leave the house unless she is groomed within an inch of her life.
    I am not a fan of boots.

16. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 10:42 #

Kim seems to have a great taste when it comes to her day-to-day style. I have to say that I’m not always a fan of her red carpet looks but I still think she knows how to look hot and fashionable. ^_^

17. seggie August 18, 2010 at 12:43 #

Looooooooove that look even if I can’t stand the girl :-)

18. robbie August 18, 2010 at 15:47 #

love the dress but hate all of her accessories especially the belt and boots!

19. Deborah August 20, 2010 at 06:42 #

This dress makes her look wider and shorter. I HATED the boots, it´s just too much for summer…. I would like the dress though, if it was sleeveless.

20. Katie August 25, 2010 at 15:49 #

I love the dress and Kim, will so be watching next seasons series!