17.08.10

2010 Breakthrough Of The Year Awards

Here are the rest of the looks from the red carpet at the 2010 Breakthrough of the Year Awards.

90210’s AnnaLynne McCord looked stunning as always wearing a Hervé Léger by Max Azria green halter-neck bandage dress.

I think only AnneLynne can still get away with wearing these types of dresses.

The actress paired her dress with Christian Louboutin Mille Cordes pumps and a super sleek hairdo.

AnneLynne’s cast mate, Jessica Stroup also opted for a short and sexy frock.

Her one-sleeved white hot Rachel Roy dress was paired with nude Brian Atwood ‘Maniac’ pumps.

Sofia Vergara would look beautiful in a bin liner.

For this event she looked gorgeous wearing an eggplant Alberta Ferretti asymmetrical dress.

She added a touch of sparkle to her look pairing her dress with bejeweled Jimmy Choo ‘Jigsaw’ sandals and Sutra diamond earrings.

Rose Byrne’s look was head-to-toe boring.

The only thing I like here are her red lips and wavy hair.

Credit: Bauer Griffin & Getty

"Salt" London Premiere - Angelina Jolie In Amanda Wakeley

“Salt” London Premiere – Angelina Jolie In Amanda Wakeley

Who Wore Malandrino Better? Beyonce Knowles or America Ferrera

Who Wore Malandrino Better? Beyonce Knowles or America Ferrera

11 Responses to 2010 Breakthrough Of The Year Awards

1. gossip_bangkok August 17, 2010 at 08:38 #

I really like AnneLynne’s dress. I think her overall appearance was good. My personal opinion is that she looks best out of the four.

2. amaturecouture August 17, 2010 at 08:55 #

i love the color of that dress sofia is wearing!

3. sara August 17, 2010 at 10:55 #

what happened to jessica???she used to be soo beatiful.the best annalynne, but i prefer her with straight hair.

• Hannah August 17, 2010 at 18:16 #

Agree completely. Jessica looks awful to me, she looks MUCH larger than she is, even pregnant at that angle, which is shocking since she is not fat at all. Annalynne looks great, she picked a great colour and shape for her, I usually prefer her with straight hair, but I like the hair how it is with this look.

4. kiwi August 17, 2010 at 11:13 #

Annelyne and jessica both look great.Sofia is wearing a great dress but she could have worn better shoes and i have NO idea what Rose was thinking as she got dressed for this event

5. Marvel August 17, 2010 at 12:53 #

Annalynne looks really unhealthy in that pic and a Herve Leger dress is supposed to give you curves, bot highlight how much of a lolly pop head you have
    Jessica, there was a time she would be the star of the show, now not so much. She’s really lost that sparkle
    Sofia looks nice but I really disliek the creasing effect on the dress
    Rose, I hope she gets back to wearing interesting dresses soon.

6. J August 17, 2010 at 15:40 #

AnnaLynne McCord – Skeletor in couture.

7. moja31 August 17, 2010 at 15:50 #

wow i didn’t even recognize rose byrne in this picture. and yes sofia would look great in a bin liner, and in these photos she kinda looks like that’s what she’s wearing. love the color but i think i’d like the dress better on someone else, love her shoes though. jessica stroup looks the best here, and annalynne is just frightening.

8. Si August 17, 2010 at 17:02 #

I kinda disagree that AnneLynne can still get away with wearing these types of dresses. Enough with the bandage dresses already!

9. Jones19 August 17, 2010 at 18:33 #

Those 90210 girls are wearing dresses that bore me to tears, bandage and one-sleeved dresses have been worn to death on the red carpet. Sofia Vergara wins for me!

10. mochababe73 August 18, 2010 at 02:36 #

I like the dress but not on AnnaLynne. It doesn’t look good from the breasts up. Weird.
    I love Jessica’s dress, but I don’t like the shoes.
    Sofia’s garment looks like a cheap, prom dress. It’s too shiny.
    Rose looks as though she’s wearing a dress from American Apparel paired with a jacket/cardigan/blazer. This looks like something I would wear to work at my job as a second grade teacher.