Which Was Your Favourite Cameron Diaz “Knight & Day” Promotional Tour Look?

As I was putting together this post it suddenly occurred to me that overall Cameron Diaz had a very weak promotional tour style-wise for “Knight & Day”.

The movie was totally unimpressive (my sister warn me not to bother seeing it), but on the red carpet I kinda expect more from Cameron.

Her looks were largely black and white, above the knee and I still can’t get over the Stella McCartney sweater dress for the London premiere.

There just wasn’t enough variation and she didn’t take any risks. Even Jennifer Aniston took risks for The Bounty Hunter.

At a push, my favourite out of these looks were the Victoria Beckham and Vionnet dresses.

Which was yours?

Credit: Rex, INFDaily & Getty

Jennifer Lopez In Zuhair Murad Couture -  LULAC/NUVOtv Unity Luncheon

Jennifer Lopez In Zuhair Murad Couture – LULAC/NUVOtv Unity Luncheon

Roberta By Olivia Palermo On Sale At Matches Fashion

Roberta By Olivia Palermo On Sale At Matches Fashion

13 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Cameron Diaz “Knight & Day” Promotional Tour Look?

1. JJ August 16, 2010 at 12:09 #

They all look like pieces from the same collection. They are all so-so to good, but nothing earth shattering. Looking at her career, this could be one of her last hot minutes and she should have taken it by the bulls. Glad thought, that she is aware of her striking legs.

2. hsua August 16, 2010 at 12:34 #

the spanish premiere isnt in Madrid , it was in Sevilla

• Fashion Critic August 16, 2010 at 12:38 #

OK thanks, but I can’t change it now

3. Escaparatemoda August 16, 2010 at 12:35 #

Sorry, She wore the lanvin dress in Seville. The Spanish premiere was here, in Seville because they released the film here…

Thanks!

4. Ally August 16, 2010 at 12:37 #

Yikes, I can honestly say that I don’t care for any of them. Brad should not be proud of this at all. Cameron looks best in color and they really failed on that the whole tour.

5. Kaz August 16, 2010 at 13:31 #

Glad to see the Lanvin is getting the votes I think it deserves…. love the red lips and the shoes too!

6. Malena August 16, 2010 at 13:37 #

I’m sooo off topic, but why do you call the movie “Knight and day”, when it’s actually “Night and day” ? It says so on the billboards behind the actors…

• Fashion Critic August 16, 2010 at 14:01 #

Yes very off topic and I usually don’t respond to off topic questions, but I will make an exception in your case.

Had you googled “Knight and Day” you would have seen that this is in fact the official title of the movie.

In certain countries titles are changed to suit certain markets.

I know you won’t come back and respond to this message.

• Vicky August 16, 2010 at 15:01 #

It’s a gimmick spelling of the phrase “night & day” as the word “Knight” is referenced to a character in the movie. Totally off topic but I was surprised by this movie. Sure, it’s not going to win any Oscars any time soon but it wasn’t the worst movie I’ve seen, it had its moments.
        Back to topic, I didn’t realize how similiar all her looks were since the appearances spand through the weeks but looking at them next to one another like this makes me sad. What’s happened to Cameron?? I hate to say it but this is boring.
        For me, it was a toss between the Mexico and Germany premieres and Mexico won that “round” mainly thanks to the hair.

• Malena August 19, 2010 at 14:32 #

Sorry, didn’t know that, haven’t googed it, I just saw the title behind them… It’s silly they only changed one letter of the movie, anyway enough off topic discussions.

7. Lara August 16, 2010 at 15:55 #

Damn, Cameron’s style is hell boring

8. Lukie August 16, 2010 at 16:56 #

Did anyone else find it strange that the film didn’t have a LA or NY premiere? I’m really disappointed in both Rachel Zoe and Cameron there were like no colors on the promo tour (just black, grey, and white). It is a huge pet peeve of mine when people were the same color dress twice in a row on the red carpet.

• Fashion Critic August 16, 2010 at 17:14 #

I agree.

I only realised when I was putting this together