Gwyneth Paltrow and Nicole Scherzinger both looked amazing wearing Victoria Beckham Spring 2010 dress in this taupe colour.

Gwyneth wore her dress to a “Iron Man 2″ LA Premiere back in April.

She paired her super fitted dress with Georgina Goodman Leon Love sandals.

Stand-in X Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger arrived at the Manchester auditions wearing the same dress.

Brian Atwood ‘Drama’ pumps and silver accessories completed this sexy look.

Despite the dress being a tad tight on the bust, I just love the colour of this dress against Nicole skin tone so she wins for me.

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Getty

In Jessica Alba's Closet - Derek Lam Leather Panel Dress

In Jessica Alba’s Closet – Derek Lam Leather Panel Dress

In Lea Michele's Closet - Giambattista Valli Moss Print Dress

In Lea Michele’s Closet – Giambattista Valli Moss Print Dress

8 Responses to Who Wore Victoria Beckham Collection Better? Gwyneth Paltrow or Nicole Scherzinger

1. T. August 13, 2010 at 12:39 #

Nicole wins this for me, but LOVE the shoes of Gwyneth!
    xx.

2. Brooke August 13, 2010 at 15:47 #

Gwyn’s shoes are far superior and her fit is much more presentable, so she wins for me.

• Giuseppi August 13, 2010 at 16:31 #

I agree with you- I think if it had been a tiny bit bigger it would have been pretty good on nicole, but it’s just so snug on her. i think it’s more flattering on gwyneth and i love the shoes

• Brooke August 13, 2010 at 17:08 #

I resent Nicole’s visible panty lines and the way her boobs are squashed – otherwise she is darling and this was a good combination for her.

3. moja31 August 13, 2010 at 19:57 #

nicole fills the dress out better (minus the boob squish), plus it’s a great color on her. i don’t even hate the nude platform shoes in this instance.

4. kiwi August 15, 2010 at 13:37 #

I voted for Gwen coz of the shoes

5. Nikki August 17, 2010 at 21:23 #

I think you should have a really nice curvy body to pull off this dress. Nicole fills it out a little better than Gwyneth in my opinion, although i agree i don’t like that her boobs are so squashed. I see everyone is raving about Gwyenth’s shoes but i don’t like them with the dress…not that Nicole’s are much better but i prefer them with the dress > Gwyneth’s shoes

6. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 12:29 #

Both look great in this dress but I have to choose Nicole. I don’t really know why but she simply looks stunning. Maybe it’s because I like her better…? Whatever, I just love this dress and she looks very sexy in it. ^_^