Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Best Dressed Of The Week - Olivia Palermo In Susan Woo & Amber Heard In Dolce & Gabbana

Best Dressed Of The Week – Olivia Palermo In Susan Woo & Amber Heard In Dolce & Gabbana

30 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

1. krishna swetha August 13, 2010 at 20:38 #

i’m tied between megan hale, lea michele, kristen bell, olivia palermo, amber heard. splendid dresses!!!

2. Nia August 13, 2010 at 20:49 #

1. Christina Ricci
    2. Amber Heard
    3. Kerry Washington

3. Moxie August 13, 2010 at 21:43 #

My top three: Kristin Bell, Olivia Palermo and Lea Michele.

4. Lee Ann August 13, 2010 at 22:20 #

A sorry week for fashion. A few good outfits but none worn well.if I had to vote it would be Christina but that is with a gun to my head . Loved the Stella but not on her. Lea’s was lovely but too short- She lost the essence of the dress as she cut off the length. The rest ok but so what.

• Hannah August 13, 2010 at 23:20 #

Agree completely, I voted for Kristen, it was my favourite dress, Iwould ahvevoted for Christina had it been less ‘officey’. I also agree on the Lea thing, she ruined the dress, and she could have worn a better dress for herself ot begin with. Which stella are you refering to, as there are 3 different mccartney looks in the poll?

• Lee Ann August 14, 2010 at 09:55 #

Officey-yes perfect description. I was referring to the Kirsten Bell dress which is stunning although it somehow didn’t work on her.

5. K. Daniels August 13, 2010 at 22:37 #

Kristen Bell absolutely blew my mind away, she looks flawless, playful yet elegant, I think she without a doubt ‘BDOTW’, if she doesn’t win ‘BDOTW’ then obviously everybody who voted otherwise has a poor taste in fashion!

6. Lee Ann August 13, 2010 at 22:38 #

Quick question. When I first saw Christina her blouse it reminded me or a LV blouse from last years pre fall collection that I own but I read that she made the blouse and wore it in 2002. But I now see that it was LV – does she now sew for LV in her spare to earn a few bob?

• Fashion Critic August 14, 2010 at 08:28 #

The skirt is lv

• Lee Ann August 15, 2010 at 20:47 #

Now you are confusing me-you answered my question but below say you confused by what I was asking . My second question was the Cosmo poll as I do not buy the mag ? It was nothing to do with the LV question. Do we have another poll to vote or is this the same one that was mentioned a few weeks back.

• Fashion Critic August 15, 2010 at 22:21 #

Sorry I thought you were still referring to the first question, I was confused.

There is another poll, but I’ve kinda seen through the whole thing. It seems like Cosmo just want me to keep redirecting traffic to their site.

7. lola August 13, 2010 at 22:44 #

Kirsten Stewart and Rihanna

8. Sharon August 13, 2010 at 23:14 #

I am going to have to think about this really good before I cast my vote.

Congrats on being nominated for the Cosmo Awards

That vote was a no-brainer :)

• Fashion Critic August 14, 2010 at 08:27 #

• Lee Ann August 14, 2010 at 09:56 #

Is that what we voted for a few weeks back ago? Do we need to vote some more now? Let us know

• Fashion Critic August 14, 2010 at 10:46 #

In the picture above she is wearing a Louis Vuitton skirt.

I’m confused at about what you are asking

9. justme August 13, 2010 at 23:14 #

Olivia Palermo all the way.
    Kristen is my 2nd fave.

10. Hannah August 13, 2010 at 23:36 #

I WISH, almost as much as I wish for J aniston to wear the finale dior dress, or any coloru of any sort, that SJPhad been in this lineup, although it woudl be hard to judge, without seein ght ewhole outfit. I also kind awish that rihanna’s blazer and shorts combo was here, but not as much as SJP.

11. mochababe73 August 14, 2010 at 00:11 #

Olivia’s bright red blouse caught my eye. I loved her outfit. A close second was Megan Gale.

12. Linda August 14, 2010 at 00:12 #

C. Ricci all the way!

13. Jennifer August 14, 2010 at 00:41 #

For me, it never changed. I was so happily refreshed by Kristin Bell’s look, and she wore it with grace and it wasn’t predictable for me.

For Olivia who is currently winning by a percentage point… I really want her hair up – it takes away the detail from that top. And… it’s a tad too predictable for me.

That being said – a lot of the looks up there I want people’s hair to be up (Drew, Megan, Cat, Olivia), or I want the style to be better (Amber and Kerry). The looks were pretty (though why Julia is up there I don’t understand personally), but for the most part this wasn’t a WOW week. Here’s hoping this upcoming premier week gives us more to work with!

14. Clancy August 14, 2010 at 07:27 #

Cat killed it this week!! next was amber.. she was to die for with that lipstick!!

15. BOBBYV August 14, 2010 at 09:19 #

AHAHA. i laughed at lola who said ‘kirsten stewart’.
    my vote goes to lea though. her body is like wow.

16. shubby doo August 14, 2010 at 12:13 #

kristen bell followed very very closey by olivia palermo…

17. Joeward Manaig August 14, 2010 at 13:28 #

i like leah michelle,rihanna withou the red hair, and christina ricci. well i voted christina ricci though. :]

18. Dirk August 14, 2010 at 22:53 #

Drew Barrymore for me. Loved the look. Reminded me of Sharon Tate,

19. P. August 15, 2010 at 04:23 #

* OLIVIA PALERMO *

(Lea Michelle)

20. Z Fashion Blog August 15, 2010 at 08:34 #

I loved Drew Barrymore’s vintage dress.
    She’s getting my vote ;-)

21. Z Fashion Blog August 15, 2010 at 09:38 #

After looking closely at Amber Heard’s Dolce & Gabbana look, I feel bad about not voting for her :-(

22. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 12:03 #