Priscilla Rattazzi Book Launch – Kerry Washington In Ralph Lauren

Kerry Washington was M.I.A. for months then she shows up to 2 events in one week.

This time she was the hosted an event to celebrate the launch of the Priscilla Rattazzi’s new book, ‘Luna and Lola’.

The event was held at the Ralph Lauren East Hampton store in New York, so it’s not a surprise that the actress was decked out in Ralph Lauren.

She wore a Ralph Lauren pale blue washed silk beaded top from the Spring 2010 collection, which she paired with Ralph Lauren Blue Label white shorts.

To complete the head-to-toe Ralph Lauren look, Kerry wore tan shoes, carried a blue snake-skin clutch and was decked out in Ralph Lauren vintage jewelry.

What a cute summery look.

I love the beaded detail on the neckline of her top and those adorable white shorts.

[nggallery id=633]

Credit: Style.com & courtesy of Polo Ralph Lauren

Selena Gomez In Kaelen - Out In LA

Selena Gomez In Kaelen – Out In LA

9th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree - Cat Deeley In J. Mendel

9th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree – Cat Deeley In J. Mendel

11 Responses to Priscilla Rattazzi Book Launch – Kerry Washington In Ralph Lauren

1. styles own August 13, 2010 at 14:37 #

She is one of the few celebs that always make me smile, she always looks great, she is daring when she needs to be but always look flawless.

2. mol August 13, 2010 at 15:57 #

So goooood!

3. mochababe73 August 13, 2010 at 16:56 #

Love this summer look. I like the shorts because they are not too short. The brown shoes are great for the summer.
    I am glad that she didn’t wear black or plain, black pumps.

4. Marvel August 13, 2010 at 19:43 #

I like the look but her face expression are always so tedious.

5. Lee Ann August 13, 2010 at 22:05 #

I’m sorry but she looks ridiculous in this. She is not regal enough to wear waspy clothing- Joan Small yes . Jordan Dunn yep but her NO!!!! She looks as comfortable in this as Gwenth would look in a burka.

• michelle August 13, 2010 at 22:28 #

really? i think she looks adorable and its a nice clean look. everyone is entitled to their opinion but you make it sound like she was wearing a clown outfit.

• Lee Ann August 13, 2010 at 23:10 #

Ridiculous might be a bit too strong a description but her facial expression makes her look very gauche

• mochababe73 August 14, 2010 at 00:26 #

I don’t get that she’s not “regal” enough. She’s wearing white shorts and a blouse. What’s even regal about that ensemble? I am not a fan of Kerri’s style, but I agree with Michelle. You make it sound like she’s wearing some type of avant garde monstrosity.

6. Lee Ann August 14, 2010 at 10:16 #

I think I explained above but let me try again by regal I mean her baring /expression not what she is wearing. Ralph Lauren makes waspy type clothes whether they be shorts or gowns-it is an attitude you need to wear these clothes well. you do not have to be an actual wasp. Grace Kelly or Thandie Newton would look regal in sweatpants or this outfit I do not think this outfit works on her because of that.
    You need certain attitude to wear Balmain for example to me works mainly on reed thin teenagers with a smirk which is why someone like January Jones looks silly in it.
    So what I am saying and I guess not particularly well is I don’t see her as a RL girl but I don’t see J Lo as one either.

7. mikeijames August 14, 2010 at 13:45 #

this is how ralph lauren should be worn.

8. kiwi August 15, 2010 at 13:31 #

Fab, fab, except for the expression