Well, well. Now this is a surprise.

Kim Kardashian attended the 9th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree yesterday wearing a Victoria Beckham Fall 2010 LBD.

The dress fits her perfectly.

We all know Kim is very proud of her curves and that she loves to show off her tiny waist. This dress flatters those curves and cinches in her waist.

Kim could’ve picked one of the many well worn looks like so many other celebs before her, but she picked a pencil dress we’ve haven’t seen on the red carpet.

We have of course seen those Trib Two’s a billion times before.

She’s not my favourite on the red carpet, but I like to give credit when it’s due.

Well played Kim.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Ahna O'Reilly In Thakoon - InStyle Summer Soiree

Ahna O’Reilly In Thakoon – InStyle Summer Soiree

9th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree – Amber Heard In Dolce & Gabbana

9th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree – Amber Heard In Dolce & Gabbana

16 Responses to 9th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree – Kim Kardashian In Victoria Beckham Collection

1. Ev August 13, 2010 at 18:13 #

She looks great, but I just can’t stop hating those ugly, boring and overrated shoes.

2. Ally August 13, 2010 at 18:13 #

I usually don’t pay much attention to Kim on the carpet. But if she dressed like this all of the time, that would change. It isn’t a terribly exciting outfit, but the fit is so great and the shape so flattering that you have to give her credit for this one.

3. k.b.s August 13, 2010 at 18:26 #

Looks way better on her than the model.

4. Matt August 13, 2010 at 18:27 #

I’m not sure how I feel about this look, I love it on the model though (surprise surprise)

5. Mario August 13, 2010 at 18:30 #

Actually it’s not the first time we see this, Posh wore the same dress (nude skirt with gold shimmery top) few months ago :)
    I see a who wore it better poll coming!

6. Carol August 13, 2010 at 18:43 #

Why do I have the feeling that no matter how classy Kim tries to look, she often ends up making the outfit looks cheap?

7. Lee Ann August 13, 2010 at 19:03 #

She looks like a cross between minnie mouse and a mortician.

8. Marvel August 13, 2010 at 19:36 #

Kim K will jump on any bandwaggon. Im surprised its taken her this long to get onto VB.

No doubt VB will be telling Vogue in a couple of months time how she fitted in the same dress as Kim K

9. mol August 13, 2010 at 20:36 #

I think she looks quite chic, but also, verging on middle aged (she’s too young for that!)

10. Hannah August 13, 2010 at 23:33 #

Sh e is wearing this years outfit: VB dress andtrib twos, however, as boredasIam of this outfit, or these components, trib twos, or atwoods (literally sick of atwoods) do go with everything, despitebeing boring, an dVB dresses, as faras I can tell, are versatiledresses, which complement many people, and alsways seem to fit, so I can’t really blame celebrities. I don’t mind too much how Kim dresse,s she never, as far as I can remember, gets it horribly, heinously wrong. One hting doessrtike me though, she is at a summer soiree, and is wearing neither asummery or a soiree outfit, so I am dissappointed and underwhelmed. Funeral chic, perhaps.

11. mochababe73 August 14, 2010 at 00:18 #

I like that Kim stepped out of the box on the red carpet. I love her casual, street style.
    However, I wish that she had worn this dress in a vibrant color. It’s still summer, and I don’t want to see black.

12. Lisa August 14, 2010 at 01:59 #

I like the dress on Kim but I’m so sick of seeing her in black dresses. This dress would have been a knock out in a jewel tone.

No comment on those Trib Too’s, they’re way overdone (especially the plain black ones) She could have spiced up the outfit with a hot shoe but that would be unlike her.

13. Amber August 14, 2010 at 03:33 #

I’ve come to the conclusion that anything she wears, be it haute couture or not, looks hoochie mama on her, and this is no exception. And I hate the Trib Twos, they make feet look like horse hooves, which would be great if they were acting in Equus, but not so great anywhere else!

14. Deborah August 15, 2010 at 08:00 #

Even though I love Kim, I dont like this dress. She wore it in a boring way…. Also, she wears BLACK A LOT. Like everyday, so I cant stand seeing her wearing black dresses on the red carpet, since she wears them EVERYDAY, all the time! I swear to you!

15. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 12:06 #

I absolutely love this dress and I think it looks pretty nice on Kim.

16. SarahV August 18, 2010 at 23:25 #

I like it, but it’s a tad funeral-y…