Who Wore Alberta Ferretti Better? Taraji P. Henson or Jennifer Garner

Taraji P. Henson wore this beautiful Alberta Ferretti Pre-Fall 2010 pink gown to the 2010 People’s Choice Awards earlier this year.

Taraji looked radiant in this draped one-shoulder gown. Her hair and make-up were also flawless.

Jennifer Garner wore the same gown in a darker puce pink colour to the “Grand Opening of The Casino Club”.

Jennifer isn’t one to light up a red carpet, but she surprised us all on this occasion.

The colour was incredible against her skin and her tousled hair added to the Grecian goddess look she was going for.

Both women looked outstanding, but Taraji totally owned this look and I adore the colour.

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Getty

Bianca Balti In Dolce & Gabbana - ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Bianca Balti In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Who Wore Victoria Beckham Collection Better? Gwyneth Paltrow or Nicole Scherzinger

11 Responses to Who Wore Alberta Ferretti Better? Taraji P. Henson or Jennifer Garner

1. Z FASHION BLOG August 12, 2010 at 14:49 #

I also agree that Taraji looked better in the dress.
    The colour is very flattering on her.

2. Rebecca August 12, 2010 at 15:13 #

I voted for Jennifer because I think the dress fits her better–but it is a knock out on both of them

3. Anissa August 12, 2010 at 15:28 #

They both look amazing but I prefer the slightly more natural look Jennifer chose. Her hair is not perfect and she chose simpler accessories so her look is more effortless. Taraji looks beautiful but in a more made up elegant way. Jennifer just looks like a greek goddess so she wins my vote.

4. mochababe73 August 12, 2010 at 16:34 #

I liked Jennifer better because of the color and fabric choice. Her version is looks more flowy. Taraji’s looks a little heavy and bordering on bridesmaids-y.

5. molly August 12, 2010 at 20:05 #

Both look great, but Jennifers is too short. She needs a longer dress or smaller shoes. I agree, Taraji looked amazing and the color is fabulous with her skin color. I love this color on black women. I hope that doesnt sound bad, but its so lovely!

6. LemonPi August 12, 2010 at 20:36 #

Very difficult to choose between them, they both look great. I’m plumping for Jen only because she wore it first and I think her hairstyle really complements the dress.

• zoe August 14, 2010 at 06:35 #

jen wore it in july and taraji wore it in january. january is the first month and july is the 7th…

7. Jen August 13, 2010 at 03:53 #

I can’t pick one over the other. I also think they each picked the colour that suited each best.

8. kiwi August 13, 2010 at 09:40 #

I voted for Jennifer coz i liked the colour and fabric of her gown better.. though I dislike her hair. Taraji’s is too shiny.. but her her and make up is far superior

9. zoe August 14, 2010 at 06:34 #

taraji definitely looks way better in this dress. the color is amazing on her and i love her accessories as well as her hair and makeup. i am surprised jen is winning.

10. Nikki August 17, 2010 at 21:30 #

I prefer the color Taraji wore. It looks so good on her complexion. She look radiant! Her makeup is good and the accessories go will with the dress. For some reason the dress photographs as if it has tiny grease stains all over it..that’s the only thing that’s throwing me off =/ I think Jennifer went to literal with the hair..grecian influence with the dress just makes me think toga and i can’t appreciate the dress as much.