Stephanie Pratt Loves Topshop

“The Hills” has come to an end, but one of the stars spent her money wisely when it came to fashion.

Whilst Heidi Montag was purchasing Hermes bags in every colour, her soon-to-be ex-sister-in-law Stephanie Pratt, was spending her money on affordable fashion.

Stephanie is a huge fan of Topshop like so many of us.

She recently attended the NYLON party wearing a flirty peach Topshop bandage dress.

Stephanie arrived at the “Middle Men” LA Premiere wearing a sexy Topshop mesh cut-out dress with black pumps.

A cute Topshop daisy pleat one shoulder tunic was worn with Topshop clogs to the “Extra Man” New York Premiere.

Whether she’s attending premieres, filming ‘The Hills’, shopping, or running errands you’re bound to see Stephanie wearing something from Topshop.

Experience the ultimate fashion fix like Stephanie, by shopping at Topshop US and Topshop International.

Credit: PacificCoastNews, Fame Pictures, Bauer Griffin & Getty

'One Direction: This Is Us' World Premiere

‘One Direction: This Is Us’ World Premiere

Victoria Beckham Loves…Goat Dresses

Victoria Beckham Loves…Goat Dresses

6 Responses to Stephanie Pratt Loves Topshop

1. Amy August 12, 2010 at 14:27 #

I actually feel that Stephanie is rather underrated in terms of her style and fashion choices. However I do think her daywear outfits are MUCH better than her red carpet. She needs to stay away from Herve and those tight dresses. Steph has some gorgeous accessories – definetely the best dressed from The Hills.

2. Lee Ann August 12, 2010 at 14:49 #

I think you will find in 30 years Heidi will still have and use the bags-don’t think Stephanie will have or use the Topshop.
    Having said that except for the bandage dress which is oddly fitting she looks adorable in all

• Fashion Critic August 12, 2010 at 14:55 #

Point taken, but I think Stephanie was savvy to not spend all her MTV money on expensive things considering the show didn’t last that long.

At some point Heidi will sell the bags to pay for her next boob job.

• Lee Ann August 12, 2010 at 18:05 #

One of the reasons I am so over Birkins and have mothballed mine

• Fashion Critic August 12, 2010 at 18:19 #

I’m very much over them too.

They used to be such a status symbol, but if I had one I would be too embarrassed to carry it because of people like Heidi.

3. Z FASHION BLOG August 12, 2010 at 14:52 #

Many of these looks are cool but her red carpet looks are too casual and forgetable.