Runway To Sidewalk – Rihanna In Stella McCartney

Rihanna toned down her look whilst out in New York yesterday.

She was spotted wearing a nude Stella McCartney cashmere-blend oversized blazer from the Pre-Fall 2010 collection.

Her Menswear inspired blazer was paired with a striped top, denim shorts and Brian Atwood polka dot heels.

As I try to imagine this look without the red hair, I will say that I actually quite like the look.

I would only suggest that she should have cut the straggly bits from her shorts.

On Tuesday night Rihanna sported another menswear inspired look whilst headed to Eastside Ink be marked with her latest tattoo.

She wore a black bustier under her A.L.C. grey blazer with black lapels which were paired with matching cropped pants.

Miu Miu studded brogues completed the look.

I gotta admit I quite like this look too. I think the boyish crop works in her favour here.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

In Rihanna's Closet - Stella McCartney Cashmere Oversized Blazer

In Rihanna’s Closet – Stella McCartney Cashmere Oversized Blazer

In Shenae Grimes' Closet - Helmut Lang Leather Pants

In Shenae Grimes’ Closet – Helmut Lang Leather Pants

12 Responses to Runway To Sidewalk – Rihanna In Stella McCartney

1. Renie August 12, 2010 at 18:10 #

love it! I do wish shed dye the hair though. Its very Ronald McDonald

2. mm August 12, 2010 at 19:33 #

both looks are so cute! I just love the unexpected polka dot shoe with 1st look.

3. Mol August 12, 2010 at 20:10 #

I like both of these looks and I like her hair as well this time out.

4. shruti August 12, 2010 at 20:20 #

I love the polka dot shoes in the first pic. They’re absolutely adorable. Very striking too coz your eyes go straight to them.

5. Leo August 12, 2010 at 20:58 #

She looks more and more like ronald mcdonald every time I see a picture of her.

6. Hannah August 12, 2010 at 23:17 #

Although I do like the secodn look, I LOVE the first look. So summery for once. She doesn’t look try hard, she looks relaxed, comfortable, and she iswearing sandals, no studs nad no atwood. BDOTW for me, just becasue she looks so appropriate for the times, and she looks better than most of thelooks i recall seeing this week. I hat eherhair, bu tIdon’t notice it so much.

7. nat August 13, 2010 at 02:49 #

the hair color is soooooo ugly!!!

8. Deborah August 13, 2010 at 07:45 #

I have a hard time with Rihanna! I NEVER like her outfits!!!!!! ITS ALWAYS TOO MUHC INFORMATION GOING ON KINDA OF STYLE! This look its even normal for her…. she is always like strong color lipstick,shoes,hair,clothes… I dont know where to look at!!! But I love her nails and acessories, the problem is that, for me, she always exagerate! and I think there must be like 3 stylists behind all this craziness….IM SURE

9. kiwi August 13, 2010 at 09:18 #

I Love the polka dot shoes in the first look.. overall the first look is far better.. can you ID the shoes please? In the 2nd look, hate the lipstick clashing with her hair

• Fashion Critic August 13, 2010 at 10:25 #

in the text I say her shoes are Brian Atwood

10. Becca August 13, 2010 at 10:59 #

LOVE the second look, just completely flawless and so Rihanna! BDOTW contender for me

11. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 12:39 #

I have to admit that I totally love her and her style. I know that she’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I simply adore her and I also love what she wore here.